Honeywell (NYSE: HON) will host a live online broadcast to introduce its latest technology innovations to better connect workers, processes, and physical assets and drive efficiencies and safety across businesses – from distribution centers and logistics providers to industrial environments and manufacturers.
Today’s shift to cloud-based software, greater mobility, and increased workflow automation is creating opportunity for companies across the supply chain to leverage the IoT to optimize and connect their environments for greater efficiencies, productivity, and safety. Honeywell will highlight how it is delivering its Connected solutions to enable a connected enterprise, helping customers to make better operational decisions, quickly and effectively, that improve safety and productivity, all while future-proofing their technology investments.
WHAT: “Honeywell LIVE: Mobile. Connected. Protected”
WHEN: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 from 11:00 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. Eastern Time
WHO: Honeywell leadership -- including Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions President and CEO John Waldron and Vice President and CTO Suresh Venkatarayalu -- will be joined by executives from leading technology partner companies to discuss how businesses can leverage new connected solutions to drive enterprise and customer value.
WHERE: Watch the live broadcast at: http://hwll.co/live
Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS) provides products, software and connected solutions that improve productivity, workplace safety and asset performance for our customers across the globe. We deliver on this promise through industry-leading mobile devices, software, cloud technology and automation solutions, the broadest range of personal protective equipment and gas detection technology, and custom-engineered sensors, switches and controls. We also manufacture and sell a broad portfolio of footwear for work, play and outdoor activities, including XtraTufTM and Muck BootTM brand footwear.
Honeywell (www.honeywell.com) is a Fortune 100 software-industrial company that delivers industry specific solutions that include aerospace and automotive products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes, and industry; and performance materials globally. Our technologies help everything from aircraft, cars, homes and buildings, manufacturing plants, supply chains, and workers become more connected to make our world smarter, safer, and more sustainable. For more news and information on Honeywell, please visit www.honeywell.com/newsroom.
Other Bar Code News from Barcode.com
- RF Technologies Seeks Partners with Low Voltage Installation Resources Nationwide
- 4R Systems Selects Marsha Shapiro as Senior Vice President of Product Management
- Multi-Platform Cloud Options Continue to Expand Capabilities
- MultiTech Awarded 2017 Smart Grid Product of the Year Award
- Identiv Brings Government-Grade, Low-Cost, Power over Ethernet Access Control to the Edge
- Zaplox Expands Mobile Key Services Partnership With SkiStar Under Newly Signed Agreement
- U.S. Security Associates Announces Beacon Technology to its P3 Technology Platform
- SyncDog Secures Distributor Partner Agreement with Germany-based EBF GmbH for EBF Migrator
- Zebra Technologies Unveils Savanna Platform to Power Applications for Digital Enterprise
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.