"Utilizing certified installers is key to delivering the high level of security residents and their families count on."
Brookfield, WI (PRWEB) September 27, 2017
RF Technologies (RFT), a recognized leader in providing safety and security solutions to the healthcare, hospitality, and education markets, is currently seeking low voltage installation companies interested in becoming authorized and certified installation (contract) resources on RFT projects nationwide. The goal of this program is to partner with qualified resources. “Our systems are complex. Demand for the RFT safety and security systems is growing steadily,” says Darrin S. McCall, Vice President of Service and Support at RF Technologies. “Patient security inside senior living and hospital facilities clearly begins with the installation and setup of the system. Utilizing certified installers is key to delivering the high level of security residents and their families count on. We place customer satisfaction as our top priority!”
About RF Technologies:
Celebrating its 30th year in business, RF Technologies is a leading provider of safety and security solutions for the healthcare, hospitality, and education markets, leveraging radio frequency identification (RFID) and real-time locating system (RTLS) technologies. The RF Technologies brand family includes CODE ALERT® call and wander management systems, SAFE PLACE® patient security systems, SENSATEC® fall management products, HELP ALERT® staff duress systems, and EXACTRACK® equipment location systems. With more than 10,000 installations, RFT was the first in the industry to offer remote monitoring, RF consulting, 24/7 technical support by internal staff specialists, and a nationwide service team.
Other bar code and RFID news:
- 4R Systems Selects Marsha Shapiro as Senior Vice President of Product Management
- Multi-Platform Cloud Options Continue to Expand Capabilities
- MultiTech Awarded 2017 Smart Grid Product of the Year Award
- Identiv Brings Government-Grade, Low-Cost, Power over Ethernet Access Control to the Edge
- Zaplox Expands Mobile Key Services Partnership With SkiStar Under Newly Signed Agreement
- U.S. Security Associates Announces Beacon Technology to its P3 Technology Platform
- SyncDog Secures Distributor Partner Agreement with Germany-based EBF GmbH for EBF Migrator
- Zebra Technologies Unveils Savanna Platform to Power Applications for Digital Enterprise
- Samsung C&T America Boosts Agility Across Global Operations with Infor
- LightEdge Solutions Expands Security Portfolio with vSOC Powered by QRadar
- AIM & AIM NA Open 2018 Awards Nomination Period
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews