DARMSTADT, Germany – October 9, 2017 – TE Connectivity (TE), a world leader in connectivity and sensors, will introduce a number of key innovations at SPS IPC Drives 2017, which takes place November 28-30 in Nuremberg, Germany.
SPS provides an excellent opportunity for TE to demonstrate how its highly engineered solutions can enable industrial data driven applications to accelerate performance. “Our solutions make it possible to connect data, signal and power interfaces quickly, reliably and efficiently, helping businesses to grow,” said Steffen Lindner, Sales Director Europe for TE Connectivity. “As engineers, we not only work for engineers, we work with them to create something brilliant together. We can learn from one another, co-create and in doing so, shape the factory of the future together.”
Visitors to the TE booth – number 336 in Hall 10, will be able to learn about the company’s unparalleled product portfolio and its latest product offerings. These include:
TE Connectivity’s Intercontec M12 Motorconnector
A robust metal connector with IP66/67 protection, TE’s Intercontec M12 Motor Connector can provide power and signal connectivity in one, enabling efficient installations based on one-cable solutions. With rotatable angled receptacles for flexible mounting in combination with its fast locking system, this connector enables fast termination and the flexibility to save time and cost. As motors continue to get smaller, this connector will meet the need for a compact and powerful quick-connect.
Industrial RJ45 jacks with integrated magnetics
Specifically designed for industrial applications, TE’s Industrial RJ45 jacks with integrated magnetics have a lengthened product life cycle aligned with the industrial applications, lowering maintenance costs drastically, compared to other versions. These new RJ45 jacks support voltage mode as well as current mode PHY chips, providing customers with solutions for almost every industrial Ethernet application, including programmable logic controllers (PLCs), motion controllers and high-end industrial computers.
RJ45 Cat 6A
The field installable Industrial RJ45 Cat 6A plug can be terminated easily, quickly and without tools with Cat 6A cables. It is capable of terminating the most commonly used wire variant Cat 6A and can handle 10 Gbps rates, supporting bandwidths of up to 500 MHz.
In addition to the products highlighted above, TE will showcase numerous other innovations at SPS IPC Drives. A strong focus throughout the show will be on two key topics: Motion & Drive and Industrial Communication:
Motion & Drive
Motion and drive technologies are used to boost industrial productivity and drive cost-efficiency manufacturing. Further advances are being achieved through even faster, more precise feedback and control processes – enabling very close interaction between motors and drives. Motors are becoming increasingly more compact, yet house more functions than ever and require more reliable data, power and signal transfer than ever before. TE can help to make efficient connections that increase productivity.
Production processes need to be reliable, fast and flexible. Additionally, the automation complexity of production processes is expanding, which requires flawless communication and a combination of proven products and new technologies that make requirements like mass customization or predictive maintenance a reality. Here TE makes it possible to connect easily and reliably and increase automation efficiency.
Visit TE at SPS IPC Drives during the show to see how TE creates a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future, or visit http://www.te.com/usa-en/
Intercontec, TE, TE Connectivity and the TE connectivity logo are trademarks of the TE Connectivity Ltd. family of companies.
The Bar Code News will promote your press release to tens of thousands of members of the barcode/RFID community for only $20. (Free for current sponsors. )
Your press release will:
- appear for a full year on Barcode.com
- appear in search engines,
- be sent to over 20,000 Twitter BarcodeNews followers
- be posted to our Facebook page - over 35,000 followers
- be posted on LinkedIn and shared through relevant groups
- be included in our daily email newsletter
Your news release can include text and up to two images and links back to your website, your Twitter feed, Facebook page, etc.
- Step 2 - submit payment by clicking on the “Pay Now” button on this page
You will receive an email with a link to your release after it has been distributed.
Other Barcode News:
- Bonded Logistics Announces Management Hires and Promotions
- Transportation Insight Recognized as North Carolina’s Second Largest Private Company
- Identiv’s High-Security Access Control Is Now Available in Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan...
- Astrapi Corporation Awarded National Science Foundation Grant
- Zaplox Reinforces U.S. Presence with Appointment of Chris Clement, VP Sales North America
- SAS named a leader in Gartner 2017 Magic Quadrant for Retail Assortment Applications
- An Expanding LoRa Ecosystem Will Connect Half a Million Networks by 2022
- kwik to Demonstrate First IoT Automatic Replenishment Solution at Shoptalk Europe
- Zebra Marks 35th Anniversary of Barcode Printer Line with More Intelligent Printers
- No-Cost iPhone & iPad App Sakura@QR Makes Reading QR Codes and Barcodes Fast & Easy
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.