(PRWEB) October 10, 2017
Oracle’s Cloud Excellence Implementer (CEI) Program identifies, recognizes, and differentiates highly qualified consulting firms that demonstrate ongoing expertise, successful track records, and superior customer satisfaction in Oracle Cloud implementations. "We are excited to be recognized by Oracle as one of the first Enterprise Performance Management CEI Partners. This acknowledgement from Oracle demonstrates our commitment to delivering successful EPM Cloud solutions to our customers," says RJ Linehan, Managing Partner at Innovus.
The CEI Program provides a clear and objective view of partner qualifications for implementing Oracle SaaS solutions, and helps customers identify firms that have the necessary training and proven successful track records for the required scope and geography of a project. The ability to identify and engage implementing firms that best align to specific needs maximizes the customer’s potential to experience a successful Oracle Cloud implementation and to realize the maximum potential of Oracle Cloud.
About Innovus Partners
Innovus is a full-service provider of cloud-based Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Business Intelligence (BI) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation services on the Oracle platform. As a trusted advisor, Innovus partners with its clients to champion their vision of business analytics and help navigate the complexities of delivering that vision across the enterprise.
Headquartered in the New York Tri-State area, Innovus has zealous commitment to customer service and a pioneering development methodology focused on ensuring project success. Our Oracle certified consultants are considered thought leaders in the industry and we proudly boast a clientele that are 100% reference-able! Innovus is an Oracle Gold Partner and active in local and national Oracle User Groups to help advance our customers’ knowledge of business analytics and further maximize their return on investment in EPM, BI and ERP solutions.
Twitter: @InnovusPartners https://twitter.com/innovuspartners
Oracle Corporation is a multinational computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company specializes primarily in developing and marketing database software and technology, cloud engineered systems and enterprise software products. The company also develops and builds tools for database development and software for enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), supply chain management (SCM), Business Intelligence (BI), and Enterprise Performance Management (EPM).
The Bar Code News (www.barcode.com), now in its 8th year, does not sell software, hardware, bar code products or services. Use the links on the left side menu to find the products or services you need. Want to reach us? See the links on the Footer menu below. Please let vendors know you’ve seen them here.
Check out the latest Bar Code Digital magazine here
Other Barcode News:
- SPS IPC Drives 2017: TE Connectivity highlights productivity and efficiency gains
- Bonded Logistics Announces Management Hires and Promotions
- Transportation Insight Recognized as North Carolina’s Second Largest Private Company
- Identiv’s High-Security Access Control Is Now Available in Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan...
- Astrapi Corporation Awarded National Science Foundation Grant
- Zaplox Reinforces U.S. Presence with Appointment of Chris Clement, VP Sales North America
- SAS named a leader in Gartner 2017 Magic Quadrant for Retail Assortment Applications
- An Expanding LoRa Ecosystem Will Connect Half a Million Networks by 2022
- kwik to Demonstrate First IoT Automatic Replenishment Solution at Shoptalk Europe
- Zebra Marks 35th Anniversary of Barcode Printer Line with More Intelligent Printers
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.