As the life sciences industry continues to grow, there is an emergent trend toward the need for a real-time integrated supply chain. "Labs, and other markets in the life sciences industry, must juggle limited funds, cost pressures, and demand for value-based outcomes, all in a changing regulatory environment. As labs move toward an automated workflow with greater dependency on digitalization and data it is more important than ever to possess operational intelligence and situational awareness to improve workflows and outcomes while keeping costs down," says Joe Pleshek, Terso Solutions' President and CEO.
This type of shift for laboratories supporting the life sciences industry has presented Terso Solutions the opportunity to cultivate a standard that is achievable industry-wide. Terso has developed an industry vision that can be used to design and construct a Smart Inventory Management System for laboratories based on real-time concepts, principles, and goals.
For more than 10 years Terso Solutions has been developing RFID solutions using RAIN RFID technology that enables healthcare and life science organizations to achieve automated supply chain workflows and improve care delivery models and operations. Terso's industry vision of a Smart Inventory Management System dissects what it takes to expand location- and condition-sensing technologies for optimizing the management and execution of critical workflows and processes in real-time. Terso has also created the industry vision for healthcare using a Smart Inventory Management System.
Terso Solutions, Inc. is the leading provider of automated inventory management solutions for tracking high-value products in healthcare and life science. Our solutions include RAIN RFID cabinets, refrigerators, freezers, smart rooms, and mobile solutions along with patented platforms and applications. Terso has deployed over 1,800 RFID-enabled sensors worldwide. Headquartered in Madison, WI, Terso Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Promega Corporation. Additional information at https://www.tersosolutions.com/.
Other Barcode News:
- Launch of Trace One Network provides a unique industry solution to help retailers
- Global Chipless Rfid Market - Forecasts & Trends (2017-2021) - Research and Markets
- Global Chipless RFID Market Forecast
- #Money2020 Clinc Partners with Enacomm to Connect Financial Institutions
- Threadless Expands Artist Community by Acquiring Bucketfeet
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes Intrinsic ID with Technology Leadership Award for IoT Security
- Kuebix Launches Multimodal Transport System With Unlimited Rating, Booking Tracking
- Redpoint Positioning receives series A-1 funding from BHY Investment
- CDK Global Partner Program Further Expands Dealer Choices with 350 Partners
- LogiMAT Expands Sales Activities in Turkey
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews