MCLEAN, Va., Oct. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- United Bus Technology (UBT), a leading IT solution provider for the motor coach industry has just launched the revolutionary Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) ticketing solution and e-Tour Guide on DC Trails, Inc.'s Hop-On Hop-Off double-decker buses to offer passengers the ultimate sightseeing experience in the nation's capital.
Mrs. Liliana Torres, VP of DC Trails, a forward-thinking and successful entrepreneur, explained why the company has decided to be amongst the first to adopt the RFID ticketing solution. "It provides enhanced ticketing management, valuable data and analytics on rider behavior, fraud prevention, access controls and integrates seamlessly into our fleet. This is exactly what we need to grow our business more efficiently." She further commented that, "technology is extremely important to optimize our business operations and to enhance the rider experience in today's tourism industry."
"Each passenger will be given a RFID wristband upon boarding. Additionally, passengers are encouraged to download DC Trails Hop-On Hop-Off app while onboard the buses," explained Chris Liang, UBT's Marketing Manager and lead of this project. "The app allows users to locate every hop-on-hop-off stop and provides an ETA (Estimated Arrival Time) for every bus. The interactive e-Tour Guide feature is also built into the app, which plays on demand attraction narratives in multiple-languages."
UBT has also developed a new website for Hop-On Hop-Off, built an affiliate ticketing platform, implemented the handheld POS and designed a customized backend system, making it the first company to develop a full-spectrum IT solution for tour bus operators.
Founded with a vision of using cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the motor coach industry, UBT is committed to providing the most innovative and affordable IT solutions for bus operators. UBT strives to achieve the highest customer-satisfaction rating in the industry, providing 24/7 customer service and full warranty on both hardware and software. UBT's various IT solutions have proven to be effective to help bus operators boost sales, grow customer loyalty, and improve operational efficiency. For more information, please visit www.unitedbustech.com.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ubt-equips-dc-trails-hop-on-hop-off-double-deckers-with-industry-leading-rfid-ticketing-solutions--e-tour-guide-300541488.html
Other Barcode News:
- Launch of Trace One Network provides a unique industry solution to help retailers
- Global Chipless Rfid Market - Forecasts & Trends (2017-2021) - Research and Markets
- Global Chipless RFID Market Forecast
- #Money2020 Clinc Partners with Enacomm to Connect Financial Institutions
- Threadless Expands Artist Community by Acquiring Bucketfeet
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes Intrinsic ID with Technology Leadership Award for IoT Security
- Terso Solutions Develops Industry Vision For Laboratories
- Kuebix Launches Multimodal Transport System With Unlimited Rating, Booking Tracking
- Redpoint Positioning receives series A-1 funding from BHY Investment
- CDK Global Partner Program Further Expands Dealer Choices with 350 Partners