The global RFID tags market for agricultural application to grow at a CAGR of 11.35% during the period 2017-2021.
Global RFID Tags Market for Agricultural Application 2017-2021, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
According to the report, one driver in the market is greater level of benefits associated with RFID tags. Farming professionals that are involved in agricultural practices, especially in the farming of fruits, vegetables, and grains, are specialized in producing a wide range of different food products to be sold worldwide. Each stage of the farming process is extremely important to achieve the best possible yield from planted crops. Farmers face a lot of challenges while doing farming like being contend with long hot days in the sun, oversee a large landmass, and constantly changing weather conditions. RFID solutions, including tags, for agricultural practices help farmers to overcome the common challenges that they face on a day-to-day basis.
One trend in the market is adoption of advanced technology in agricultural applications. Since the early agrarian past, farmers have been witnessing transformation in the use of several innovative tools and technologies to improve their agricultural practices and produce. From hand tools to computer science, updated innovations have come a long way in saving time and labor, cutting costs, and improving yields.
Further, the report states that one challenge in the market is security concerns associated with the use of RFID tags for agricultural applications. The process of encryption of data stored in RFID systems adds up to the cost. Also, this cost associated with RFID tags is higher when compared with other alternatives. RFID tags have the information stored in them, with no risk of misuse of any data unless kept in a storage database. However, RFID tags communicate using a specific frequency that is open to any RFID reader configured with that frequency. In agricultural applications, RFID tags are often integrated permanently.
- Alien Technology
- Honeywell International
- Zebra Technologies
Other prominent vendors
- Avery Dennison
- GAO RFID
- HID Global
- Invengo Technology
- RISE Acreo
- Tag Factory
Key Topics Covered:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope Of The Report
Part 03: Research Methodology
Part 04: Introduction
Part 05: Market Landscape
Part 06: Market Segmentation By Product
Part 07: Market Segmentation By Frequency
Part 08: Market Segmentation By Distribution Channel
Part 09: Regional Landscape
Part 10: Decision Framework
Part 11: Drivers And Challenges
Part 12: Market Trends
Part 13: Competitor Landscape
Part 14: Key Competitor Analysis
Part 15: Appendix
Other Barcode News:
- Cognex Promotes Sheila DiPalma to Senior Vice President and Corporate Officer
- Scanbuy SmartLabel Implementation For Both Consumer Engagement and Logistical Support
- Radio Frequency Identification Devices Market Key Players, Radiant
- Loftware Spectrum® 3.5 Introduces Business Intelligence to Enterprise Labeling
- Socket Mobile Reports Profitable Growth for the Third Quarter and Nine Months
- APICS Logistics Credential Quickly Surpasses 1000 Certifications
- AIM NA Releases Position Statements on AIDC in the Public Sector
- Destination Group Selects PlumSlice Labs to Create Enriched Data Command Center
- IDTechEx Finds That Passive RFID Sensors Overtake Battery Assisted RFID Sensors
- VelociData – A World Leader in Heterogeneous and Stream Computing – Receives its 100th Patent
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.