BEIJING, Nov. 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- LightInTheBox Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: LITB) ("LightInTheBox" or the "Company"), a global online retail company that delivers products directly to consumers around the world, today announced that sales on Chinese "Singles Day", which took place on November 11, 2017, increased 15.6% when compared to the same day last year. Sales made through the Company's main platform LightInTheBox.com website and app increased 30% when compared to "Singles Day" 2016. Sales on mobile devices increased 84% including an over 200% increase in sales made through the Company's mobile app when compared to the same day last year. Emerging markets such as India, Russiaand the Gulf Corporation Council (GCC) demonstrated strong growth.
This announcement contains forward-looking statements. These statements are made under the "safe harbor" provisions of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements can be identified by terminology such as "will," "expects," "anticipates," "future," "intends," "plans," "believes," "estimates," "potential," "continue," "ongoing," "targets" and similar statements. Among other things, statements that are not historical facts, including statements about LightInTheBox's beliefs and expectations, the business outlook and quotations from management in this announcement, as well as LightInTheBox's strategic and operational plans, are or contain forward-looking statements. LightInTheBox may also make written or oral forward-looking statements in its periodic reports to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"), in press releases and other written materials and in oral statements made by its officers, directors or employees to third parties. Forward-looking statements involve inherent risks and uncertainties. A number of factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statement, including but not limited to the following: LightInTheBox's goals and strategies; LightInTheBox's future business development, results of operations and financial condition; the expected growth of the global online retail market; LightInTheBox's ability to attract customers and further enhance customer experience and product offerings; LightInTheBox's ability to strengthen its supply chain efficiency and optimize its logistics network; LightInTheBox's expectations regarding demand for and market acceptance of its products; competition; fluctuations in general economic and business conditions and assumptions underlying or related to any of the foregoing. Further information regarding these and other risks is included in LightInTheBox's filings with the SEC. All information provided in this press release and in the attachments is as of the date of this press release, and LightInTheBox does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statement, except as required under applicable law.
Other Barcode News:
- JLT Mobile Computers Selected by Steketee for Farming Precision Agriculture Solutions
- Global Retailer and Manufacturer Alliance Near Completion of National Standards
- GID Introduces a Global Identity Code Generated from Biometrics to Make Passwords Obsolete
- ASICS Europe BV Warehouse Operations Unlock Greater Efficiency with Zebra Technologies
- TrueCommerce Announces Purchasing Integration for Sage
- Supply Chain Expert Flash Global Helps Feed Hope to Children in Brazil
- Senseon Secure Access Advises Jewelers on How to Avoid Holiday Theft
- NCR Partners with Samsung, Unveils All-in-One Commerce Station
- FoodLogiQ Traceability Solution Now Includes Active Monitoring, Enhanced Reporting
- Nike, Avery Dennison and 14 Other Companies Join the NFC Forum
- Farmstead Partners With Postmates To Bring Locally Sourced Groceries To Online Customers In San
- Low Power Wide Area Network To Boost Oil and Gas Recovery- 30 Million IoT Devices by 2022
- Zebra Releases 3Q17 Results