BEAVERTON, Ore., Nov. 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Digimarc Corporation (NASDAQ: DMRC), the inventor of the Digimarc Discover® platform featuring the Digimarc Barcode for automatically identifying and interacting with virtually any media, today announced that it has entered into a purchase agreement to sell 331,034 common shares in a registered direct offering to a certain investor at a price of $36.25 per share. The offering was made without an underwriter or placement agent.
The shares described above are being offered by Digimarc Corporation pursuant to a registration statement on Form S-3 previously filed with and subsequently declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on June 9, 2017. The prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus relating to the offering will be filed with the SEC and will be available on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities described herein, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Digimarc Corporation (NASDAQ: DMRC) is a pioneer in the automatic identification of everyday objects such as product packaging and virtually any media, including print, images and audio. Based on the patented Intuitive Computing Platform (ICP™), Digimarc provides innovative and comprehensive automatic recognition technologies to simplify search, and transform information discovery through unparalleled reliability, efficiency and security. Digimarc has a global patent portfolio, which includes approximately 1,100 U.S. and foreign patents and pending patent applications. These innovations include state-of-the-art identification technology, Digimarc Barcode, as well as Digimarc Discover®software for barcode scanning, image recognition, and more. Digimarc is based in Beaverton, Oregon, with technologies deployed by major retailers and consumer brands, global banks, U.S. states, film companies and professional sports franchises, among others.
Other Barcode News:
- Leviton Launches Wireless Temperature Logger for Measuring Monitoring and Others
- 121nexus Launches Powerful Free Scan App to Dramatically Improve Medical Device
- Performance Team Receives American Logistics Aid Network (ALAN) Award For Disaster Relief Efforts
- JLT Mobile Computers Selected by Steketee for Farming Precision Agriculture Solutions
- LightInTheBox Reports 15.6% YoY Sales Growth on ’Singles Day’
- Global Retailer and Manufacturer Alliance Near Completion of National Standards
- GID Introduces a Global Identity Code Generated from Biometrics to Make Passwords Obsolete
- ASICS Europe BV Warehouse Operations Unlock Greater Efficiency with Zebra Technologies
- TrueCommerce Announces Purchasing Integration for Sage
- Supply Chain Expert Flash Global Helps Feed Hope to Children in Brazil
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.