Founded in 2000, Convergence Systems Limited is a leading design engineering and manufacturer of radio frequency ID (RFID) readers, antennas, modules, tags and custom designed OEM RFID products. CSL is unique in providing both passive Electronic Product Code™ (EPC) Gen 2 RFID products, as well as, a full line of active RTLS RFID products. CSL delivers a broad portfolio of RFID hardware that comply with global frequency certifications for retail applications, logistics management, supply chain, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, access control, transportation and other specialized uses.
CSL maintains business operations in three locations: Hong Kong is home to product development and global sales; Dongguan, China is the manufacturing site for all products; and Dallas, Texas is the site of warehouse operations for North American sales as well as local manufacturing requirements.
CSL is a member of standards organization RAIN RFID, AIM and EPC Global, CSL is headquartered in Hong Kong with global distribution channels.. For more information, visit www.convergence.com.hk
Other Barcode News:
- 10 Never Used Symbol MS1207WA Scanners For Sale
- ScanSource Awarded 2017 National Distributor of the Year by Axis Communications
- Ryder Forms Partnership to Support Development of Supply Chain and Logistics Startups
- ScanSource to Present at Raymond James Technology Investors Conference
- Identiv Continues Worldwide Smart Card Reader and Credential Distribution Expansion
- NFC Forum Publishes 2017 Technical Specification Release
- Identiv Expands Global Distribution of Smart Card Readers
- Zebra Technologies Participates In Senate Hearing On Advancement of Internet of Things
- Theatro Named to the Big 50-2017, Startup 50.com’s Report on the Top Startups in Tech
- End-to-End Transport Management, Procurement, Operation Services to Further
- Blockchain Market in Supply Chain: Forecast (2017 - 2025)