Bellevue, Washington — December 15, 2017 — Food Logistics, the only publication exclusively dedicated to covering the movement of product through the global food supply chain,has named BarTender by Seagull Scientific to its 2017 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers list for the fourth year in a row.
The FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers list serves as a resource guide of software and technology providers whose products and services are critical for companies in the global food and beverage supply chain.
BarTender barcode, labeling and RFID software is an integral component of the compliance, traceability and supply chain interoperability labeling strategies of food producers, processors, logistics providers and manufacturers around the world.
“We’re delighted that BarTender has been recognized by Food Logistics for the fourth straight year,” said Harold Boe, CEO of Seagull Scientific. “Seagull Scientific is serious about our work to enable a safer, more transparent global food supply chain, and it’s a great honor to be named to this list as a technology leader.”
“New developments and innovations in the software and technology sector are making sizeable impacts on the global food supply chain,” notes Lara L. Sowinski, editorial director forFood Logistics and its sister publication, Supply & Demand Chain Executive. “The result is a greater visibility, improved regulatory compliance, enhanced shelf life for perishables, and the emergence of a more proactive and nimble food supply chain that benefits both the food industry and its logistics partners, as well as the end consumer.”
Companies on this year’s 2017 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers list will be profiled in the November/December 2017 issue of Food Logistics, as well as online atwww.foodlogistics.com.
About Food Logistics
Food Logistics is published by AC Business Media, a business-to-business media company that provides targeted content and comprehensive, integrated advertising and promotion opportunities for some of the world’s most recognized B2B brands. Its diverse portfolio serves the construction, logistics, supply chain and other industries with print, digital and custom products, events and social media.
About Seagull Scientific
BarTender® software by Seagull Scientific enables organizations around the world to improve safety, security, efficiency and compliance by creating and automating labels, barcodes, RFID tags, plastic cards and more. Hundreds of thousands of companies in food and beverage, supply chain/logistics, manufacturing, chemicals, healthcare, aerospace, pharmaceuticals and other industries trust BarTender with the labeling and marking processes that keep their businesses running. With corporate headquarters and software development in Bellevue, Washington, USA, and branch offices in Madrid, Taipei and Tokyo, BarTender is available in more than 150 countries through a global network of local partners. Learn more at www.seagullscientific.com.
Other Barcode News:
- Omron Microscan Introduces the LVS-7510 Print Quality Inspection System
- Intellicheck Enhances Sales Force with Citibank Fraud and Risk Expert
- A “Digital Seal” for a Wide Range of Products: Smartrac Introduces Circus Tamper Loop Tags
- HighJump Honored with 2017 Supply & Demand Chain Executive Green Supply Chain Award
- Greenway Auto Group Reduces Time to Inventory Cars By 60 Percent With Zebra Technologies
- Meyers sells sister company, Verify Brand, to Quebec-based Optel
- Vu360 Solutions Announces New Agricultural Supply Chain Technology
- Lexmark Introduces RFID Laser Printing for Manufacturing
- RELEX Solutions Recognized in 2017 RIS News Software Leaderboard
- SPOON GURU TAGS™ Opens Up Possibilities, Offers Relevance, Accuracy and Ease
- New Brazilian driving licence adopts CIPURSE™ specification from OSPT Alliance
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews