LAKE VILLA, Ill., Jan. 2, 2018 – To support its continued growth, ID Label has hired Malcolm Aitken, an experienced veteran who will lead the company’s national sales team. Aitken has more than 25 years of expertise in business-to-business sales, most recently serving as vice president of sales for Serigraph, a custom graphics company targeting manufacturers of industrial and consumer products. His background also includes deep experience in materials handling and industrial equipment sales.
“We’re thrilled to have Malcolm join ID Label,” said Neil Johnston, ID Label’s CEO and president. “We achieved record revenue in 2017. Malcolm brings us a wealth of sales leadership skills that will help us continue that trajectory in 2018 and beyond.”
The company also announced several senior-level changes. Gregg Schiltz, who joined ID Label in 2008, was named chief operations officer. Jim Frice, who joined in 2009, was named vice president of finance. These moves follow the recent appointment of Neal Lulofs as the company’s first chief marketing officer.
“Our core leadership team gives us tremendous experience and knowledge,” Johnston said. “Combined with our strategic investments in digital technology and our expanded West Coast operations, we’re fully committed to serving our customers’ growing needs with innovative products, custom barcoding solutions and service that’s second to none.”
About ID Label Inc.
Since 1994, ID Label has been one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of custom, variable-information barcode labels and asset tags. The company’s solutions are used by thousands of global organizations to keep their businesses moving with efficiency, speed and accuracy. Our expert sales consultants are passionate about working with our customers to provide smart ideas and innovative products. We provide design, production, signage and nationwide installation services for organizations in the warehousing, supply chain, manufacturing, electronics, cleanroom, calibration, medical, laboratory, lumber, apparel and library markets.
Other Barcode News:
- Mobile QR Code Coupon Redemptions to Surge, Surpassing 5.3 Billion by 2022
- Chinese Dark Horse Set to Challenge Global Giants With New Checkout Experience
- RF IDeas Appoints Nicholas Low as Regional Sales Director for Asia Pacific Region
- Growing Demand from the Warehouse & Logistics Industry - Research and Markets
- Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market in North America Demand for 3D Barcodes to Boost Growth
- SMART by GEP Procurement Software Wisn CPO Rising’s Procurement Technology Excellence
- Banyan Technology Named to Food Logistics 2017 FL100+ Top Software & Technology Providers
- ams Launches NFC Smart Sensor IC for Traceable and Disposable Wireless Temperature Loggers
- SYNNEX Corporation to Announce Results for Fiscal 2017 Fourth Quarter and Full Year
- Bluestar Opens New Las Vegas Distribution Center
- ITS Logistics Adds Dedicated Warehouse Space
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.