CLEVELAND, Dec. 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Banyan Technology, the pioneer and industry leader of live carrier connectivity, today announced that the company has been named to the 2017 FL100+ awards by Food Logistics magazine. The FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers list serves as a resource guide of software and technology providers whose products and services are critical for companies in the global food and beverage supply chain.
"Freight management is evolving faster than at any time in history, and it is powered by innovative technology developed and implemented by organizations striving for excellence," said Banyan CEO Brian Smith. "We're thrilled to be recognized by Food Logistics for our data-driven tools that give shippers better insight to their carrier options and business operations."
In addition to the Food Logistics recognition, Banyan was also recently named as a Weatherhead 100 recipient, which highlights the top performing companies in the Cleveland region.
"New developments and innovations in the software and technology sector are making sizeable impacts on the global food supply chain," notes Lara L. Sowinski, editorial director for Food Logistics and its sister publication, Supply & Demand Chain Executive. "The result is a greater visibility, improved regulatory compliance, enhanced shelf life for perishables, and the emergence of a more proactive and nimble food supply chain that benefits both the food industry and its logistics partners, as well as the end consumer."
Companies on this year's 2017 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers list will be profiled in the November/December 2017 issue of Food Logistics, as well as online at www.foodlogistics.com.
About Banyan Technology
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Banyan Technology is North America's leading innovator of live carrier and API connectivity for transportation management. With more than 1,400 parcel, LTL, volume, and full truckload carrier connections and 33,000 client locations accessing the application, Banyan Technology provides commercial shippers, brokers, and 3PLs with unparalleled access to carrier data. These connections boost efficiency, improve visibility, and deliver permanent reductions in shipping costs. For more information on Banyan Technology, visit www.banyantechnology.com.
About Food Logistics
Food Logistics is published by AC Business Media, a business-to-business media company that provides targeted content and comprehensive, integrated advertising and promotion opportunities for some of the world's most recognized B2B brands. Its diverse portfolio serves the construction, logistics, supply chain and other industries with print, digital and custom products, events and social media.
Other Barcode News:
- ams Launches NFC Smart Sensor IC for Traceable and Disposable Wireless Temperature Loggers
- SYNNEX Corporation to Announce Results for Fiscal 2017 Fourth Quarter and Full Year
- Bluestar Opens New Las Vegas Distribution Center
- ITS Logistics Adds Dedicated Warehouse Space
- PT. Kamadjaja Logistics is Sullivan’s Indonesia Domestic Warehouse Services Provider
- Alion Selected to Support Critical Air Force Supply Chain Needs
- Esker Named to Food Logistics’ 2017 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers List
- 10-4 Systems Named to Food Logistics’ 2017 Software and Technology Providers List
- Teklynx International Named To Food Logistics' 2017 Fl100+ Top Software List
- BravoSolution Named to Food Logistics’ FL100+ Wire