CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BravoSolution, the leading global strategic procurement solution provider, has been named a top supply chain technology provider by Food Logistics. The recognition as one of the leading 100-plus software companies in the food and beverage industry is a testament to BravoSolution’s exceptional and recurring leadership across the global supply chain.
“Supply chain leaders of all sectors face an incredibly complex set of responsibilities, pressures and competing priorities,” said Jim Wetekamp, chief executive officer of BravoSolution. “Procurement teams in the food and beverage industry are tasked with uncovering the perfect balance between cost, quality, supplier performance and consumer demand. To thrive, organizations need to proactively respond to market changes and focus on generating value above all else.”
Food Logistics’ criteria for the FL100+ includes companies that are influential software and technology providers in the global food and beverage supply chain and whose products benefit the industry in multiple ways, from transportation to sourcing to sustainability.
BravoSolution was chosen for the company’s ability to equip procurement leaders to proactively respond to supply and demand changes, mitigate risk, reduce costs, influence innovation, and make better business decisions, even in the toughest industry landscapes.
To learn more, please visit: The 2017 FL100+.
BravoSolution is a leading global strategic procurement solution provider. Our procurement technology platform and practitioner experience help more than 650 companies and 150,000 procurement professionals in over 70 countries unlock the power of procurement to drive financial performance, build procurement organizational excellence, manage risk, and influence innovation. BravoSolution’s approach to strategic procurement consistently delivers business outcomes to enable customers to outperform their market. BravoSolution has direct operations in 18 offices located in 12 countries across 4 continents, employing more than 650+ procurement experts. To learn more, see http://bravosolution.com.
Other Barcode News:
- BarTender Named Top Technology For Food Logistics
- SYNNEX Corporation President Peter Larocque Honored with Order of the Palmetto Award
- Thinfilm Publishes Case Study on Use of its NFC Solution by the Korean Red Cross
- Datalogic introduces LASER SENTINEL (SLS-B5)
- Omron Microscan Introduces the LVS-7510 Print Quality Inspection System
- Intellicheck Enhances Sales Force with Citibank Fraud and Risk Expert
- A “Digital Seal” for a Wide Range of Products: Smartrac Introduces Circus Tamper Loop Tags
- HighJump Honored with 2017 Supply & Demand Chain Executive Green Supply Chain Award
- Greenway Auto Group Reduces Time to Inventory Cars By 60 Percent With Zebra Technologies
- Meyers sells sister company, Verify Brand, to Quebec-based Optel
- Vu360 Solutions Announces New Agricultural Supply Chain Technology
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.