Food Logistics, the only publication exclusively dedicated to covering the movement of product through the global food supply chain, has named 10-4 Systems to its 2017 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers list.
The annual FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers list serves as a resource guide of software and technology providers whose products and services are critical for companies in the global food and beverage supply chain.
“New developments and innovations in the software and technology sector are making sizeable impacts on the global food supply chain,” notes Lara L. Sowinski, editorial director for Food Logistics and its sister publication, Supply & Demand Chain Executive. “The result is a greater visibility, improved regulatory compliance, enhanced shelf life for perishables, and the emergence of a more proactive and nimble food supply chain that benefits both the food industry and its logistics partners, as well as the end consumer.”
“We are excited to be recognized for this award,” says Travis Rhyan, CEO of 10-4 Systems, a Trimble Company. ”Many of our customers in the food & beverage, restaurant, and food product retail space rely on publications like Food Logistics for content and insights relevant to supply chain, distribution, and regulatory issues they face. It’s gratifying to be acknowledged for the work we do together with our customers to solve these problems with innovative technology.”
Companies on this year’s 2017 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers list are profiled in the November/December 2017 issue of Food Logistics, as well as online at http://www.foodlogistics.com.
About Food Logistics
Food Logistics is published by AC Business Media, a business-to-business media company that provides targeted content and comprehensive, integrated advertising and promotion opportunities for some of the world’s most recognized B2B brands. Its diverse portfolio serves the construction, logistics, supply chain and other industries with print, digital and custom products, events and social media.
About 10-4 Systems
10-4 Systems, a Trimble Company, delivers a global supply chain visibility platform that offers real-time tracking, weather and risk analytics, SKU and product level detail, GPS and location tracking, temperature tracking, and final mile data with a user-friendly customer experience. We help the world's largest companies understand, embrace, and benefit from a comprehensive supply chain technology experience. It's not just tracking, it’s real-time, intelligent supply chain visibility.
Other Barcode News:
- Teklynx International Named To Food Logistics' 2017 Fl100+ Top Software List
- BravoSolution Named to Food Logistics’ FL100+ Wire
- Next-Gen Asset Tracking Infrastructure worth US$4.5 Billion by 2022 but ...
- UnionPay Expanding QR Code Use To Promote the Mobile QuickPass APP
- BarTender Named Top Technology For Food Logistics
- SYNNEX Corporation President Peter Larocque Honored with Order of the Palmetto Award
- Thinfilm Publishes Case Study on Use of its NFC Solution by the Korean Red Cross
- Datalogic introduces LASER SENTINEL (SLS-B5)
- Omron Microscan Introduces the LVS-7510 Print Quality Inspection System
- Intellicheck Enhances Sales Force with Citibank Fraud and Risk Expert