RENO, Nev., Dec. 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- ITS Logistics is adding 280,000-square-feet of AIB-certified, food-grade warehouse space to its network in January, bringing its total footprint in Northern Nevada to 980,000 square feet. The new space is part of a dedicated facility ITS Logistics operates for Starbucks Coffee Co.
"We have a proven history in the food and beverage industry, and this additional space allows us to build on our relationships with our customers while also giving us one of the largest 3PL footprints in Northern Nevada," said Greg Sanders, chief executive officer of ITS Logistics.
ITS Logistics provides its customers with storage, distribution and transportation solutions, including:
- Dedicated, AIB-certified food-grade warehouse space.
- Transportation support managing transfers to the plant/distribution.
- Outbound delivery to customers, including retail distribution at supermarkets and big box retail locations.
- Promotion management and time-sensitive outbound loads.
- Value-added services including relabeling, repackaging, light assembly and manufacturing services.
- Disposition of the product.
ITS Logistics' warehouse space has received a "Recognition of High Achievement" from the AIB, which guarantees ITS handles food at the highest standards in the industry.
"We can create multi-pronged solutions to help businesses fulfill their supply chain needs or address specific gaps in service no matter what products they produce or move," Ryan Martin, President of Warehouse & Distribution said. "Our goal is to help customers meet their short- and long-term logistics and transportation goals so they can focus on their core competencies and product offerings."
Northern Nevada's proximity to 12 Western states makes it easy to reach locations throughout the West. The Reno-Sparks area is close to California, and it is possible to reach major ports within three hours. It is also just hours away from California's Bay Area and Silicon Valley.
About ITS Logistics:
ITS Logistics is a premier third-party logistics company (3PL) that provides personalized supply chain solutions with an asset-based dedicated fleet, warehousing and distribution services, and nationwide multi-modal freight brokerage. Founded in 1999, ITS Logistics operates daily throughout the U.S. and proudly offers unparalleled service backed by strong family values and work ethic.
Other Barcode News:
- Bluestar Opens New Las Vegas Distribution Center
- PT. Kamadjaja Logistics is Sullivan’s Indonesia Domestic Warehouse Services Provider
- Alion Selected to Support Critical Air Force Supply Chain Needs
- Esker Named to Food Logistics’ 2017 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers List
- 10-4 Systems Named to Food Logistics’ 2017 Software and Technology Providers List
- Teklynx International Named To Food Logistics' 2017 Fl100+ Top Software List
- BravoSolution Named to Food Logistics’ FL100+ Wire
- Next-Gen Asset Tracking Infrastructure worth US$4.5 Billion by 2022 but ...
- UnionPay Expanding QR Code Use To Promote the Mobile QuickPass APP
- BarTender Named Top Technology For Food Logistics
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.