ATLANTA, Jan. 3, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- The U.S.-based operations of IDI Gazeley are being renamed IDI Logistics effective with the sale of Gazeley, its European counterpart. IDI Logistics will remain as a portfolio company of Brookfield Asset Management. Brookfield has $265 billion in assets under management, making it one of the largest real estate investors in the world.
Added Saturno, "The Gazeley team has been a strong partner for several years and together we've cultivated valuable relationships that undoubtedly made both IDI and Gazeley stronger companies. We wish the Gazeley team well, and congratulate them on the successful sale, which is a testament to their exceptional track record and the strength of Brookfield's stewardship."
IDI Logistics is one of the world's leading investors and developers of logistics warehouses and distribution parks with 33 million square feet of premier assets under management and additional prime land sites to develop another 20 million square feet of distribution facilities near major markets and transport routes throughout North America. IDI Logistics is a portfolio company of Brookfield Asset Management.
Other Barcode News
- Interloc Releases Mobile Informer for Inventory Management for IBM Maximo
- ID Label Hires Malcolm Aitken as Vice President of Sales
- Mobile QR Code Coupon Redemptions to Surge, Surpassing 5.3 Billion by 2022
- Chinese Dark Horse Set to Challenge Global Giants With New Checkout Experience
- RF IDeas Appoints Nicholas Low as Regional Sales Director for Asia Pacific Region
- Growing Demand from the Warehouse & Logistics Industry - Research and Markets
- Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market in North America Demand for 3D Barcodes to Boost Growth
- SMART by GEP Procurement Software Wisn CPO Rising’s Procurement Technology Excellence
- Banyan Technology Named to Food Logistics 2017 FL100+ Top Software & Technology Providers
- ams Launches NFC Smart Sensor IC for Traceable and Disposable Wireless Temperature Loggers
- SYNNEX Corporation to Announce Results for Fiscal 2017 Fourth Quarter and Full Year