Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | January 9, 2018, | AIM, the trusted worldwide industry association for the automatic identification industry, providing unbiased information, educational resources and standards for nearly half a century, announced today the release of its annual Year in Review publication, featuring the AIM global community within the world marketplace.
AIM 2017 | Year in Review provides a retrospective of highlights and focuses on the impact AIM and its members made in their efforts to foster adoption and enhancement of automatic identification and data capture (AIDC) innovation and technologies through international industry collaboration.
In this year's issue, a new feature offers direct links to twenty companies leading the automatic identification and data capture industry, allowing readers to easily learn more about innovation and technologies available in the industry worldwide. Each link will take readers to the website of Diamond Partners profiled in the issue for in-depth information on cutting-edge technologies and products, services and solutions.
Other Barcode News
- Urban Logistics Opportunities-Last-Mile Innovation
- Interloc Releases Mobile Informer for Inventory Management for IBM Maximo
- ID Label Hires Malcolm Aitken as Vice President of Sales
- IDI Gazeley Becomes IDI Logistics
- Mobile QR Code Coupon Redemptions to Surge, Surpassing 5.3 Billion by 2022
- Chinese Dark Horse Set to Challenge Global Giants With New Checkout Experience
- RF IDeas Appoints Nicholas Low as Regional Sales Director for Asia Pacific Region
- Growing Demand from the Warehouse & Logistics Industry - Research and Markets
- Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market in North America Demand for 3D Barcodes to Boost Growth
- SMART by GEP Procurement Software Wisn CPO Rising’s Procurement Technology Excellence