Vice President of Sales – CVS to discuss how Coty is using Shelfbucks IoT Data to track, measure and greatly improve in-store merchandising performance
WHAT: Karen Von Dongen, vice president of sales – CVS for Coty, and Shelfbucks CEO Erik McMillan will deliver an insider’s perspective on how Coty is now using the powerful new merchandising optimization and supply chain platform to greatly improve retail performance, sales, category growth, shares, and ROI.
WHEN: Monday, Jaunary 15
3:00 – 3:45 p.m. (Eastern)
WHERE: NRF 2018
Jacob Javitz Center, Room 1, Level 1
New York, NY
NOTE: Shelfbucks will discuss how national retailer and CPG rollouts of Shelfbucks MEASURESM platform are improving execution and performance of in-store displays by more than 30 percent. All participants will be available for media Q&A immediately following the discussion.
Shelfbucks is the number-one in-store merchandising supply chain optimization platform, enabling retail and CPG brand customers to realize additional revenue and brand equity from in-store marketing programs through actionable insights that lead to better merchandising decisions and shopper experiences. Additional information on Shelfbucks is available at www.shelfbucks.com. Watch industry leaders speak on digital coming to the in-store experience at www.shelfbucks.com/insights. Shelfbucks MEASURESM, SmartShelf™ and SmartDisplay™ are trademarks of Shelfbucks Inc.
Other Barcode News
- Brother to Demonstrate Advances in Retail Printing to Enhance Efficiency at #NRF2018
- Roadrunner Intermodal Services Awarded Drayage Carrier of the Year by Harbor Freight Tools
- China’s Tuya Smart Announces Smart IoT Solution for U.S. Market
- Campari America Taps Thinfilm’s NFC Mobile Marketing Solution to Drive eCommerce
- IBM Breaks Records to Top U.S. Patent List for 25th Consecutive Year
- 3PL Central Innovates Third Party Logistics Industry With Next Generation 3PL Warehouse
- Rob Berry Named as Vice President of Engineering, Supply Chain and R&D at Parkson Corp
- AerNos and MPS to Deploy Smart Parking Meters with Air Pollution Monitoring Capability
- Survey Reveals Widespread Problems Scanning Fresh Food Labels
- AccessibleOlli Co-Founder, Joe Speed, Named CTO Of ADLINK IoT Solutions & Technology
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.