PEACHTREE CITY, Ga., Jan. 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Roadrunner Intermodal Services, a division of Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. ("Roadrunner") (NYSE: RRTS), is proud to announce it has been named Drayage Carrier of the Year by Harbor Freight Tools. Since 2016, Roadrunner Intermodal Services has provided dependable transportation solutions for the discount tool and equipment retailer, managing the transportation of international shipping containers from the ports of Charleston and Wilmington to the retailer's distribution center in Dillion, South Carolina.
"The premium levels of customer service coupled with timely reporting by our team has been exceptional. Combine this personalized support with the commitment to on-time service by our drivers and you can see this was a true team effort. The hard work by our entire team has made this award very gratifying for us," said Chris Taylor, VP of Sales and Marketing for Roadrunner Intermodal Services.
About Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc.
Roadrunner is a leading asset-right transportation and asset-light logistics service provider offering a full suite of solutions under the Roadrunner Freight, Roadrunner Express, Roadrunner Temperature Controlled, Roadrunner Truckload Plus, Roadrunner Intermodal Services and Ascent Global Logistics® brands. The Roadrunner brand offers solutions including less-than-truckload, air and ground domestic and cross-border expedite, dry van and temperature controlled truckload logistics and intermodal services. The Ascent Global Logistics brand offers domestic freight management, retail consolidation, international freight forwarding and customs brokerage solutions.
Other Barcode News
- China’s Tuya Smart Announces Smart IoT Solution for U.S. Market
- Campari America Taps Thinfilm’s NFC Mobile Marketing Solution to Drive eCommerce
- IBM Breaks Records to Top U.S. Patent List for 25th Consecutive Year
- 3PL Central Innovates Third Party Logistics Industry With Next Generation 3PL Warehouse
- Rob Berry Named as Vice President of Engineering, Supply Chain and R&D at Parkson Corp
- AerNos and MPS to Deploy Smart Parking Meters with Air Pollution Monitoring Capability
- Survey Reveals Widespread Problems Scanning Fresh Food Labels
- AccessibleOlli Co-Founder, Joe Speed, Named CTO Of ADLINK IoT Solutions & Technology
- Digimarc to Present at 20th Annual Needham Growth Conference on January 17, 2018
- JUST IN | AIM Releases 2017 Year in Review
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.