BEAVERTON, Ore., Jan. 5, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Digimarc Corporation (NASDAQ: DMRC), inventor of the Intuitive Computing Platform® featuring Digimarc Barcode, has been invited to present at the 20th Annual Needham Growth Conference being held on January 17-18, 2018 at the Lotte New York Palace Hotel in New York City.
Digimarc Chairman and CEO Bruce Davis is scheduled to present on Wednesday, January 17 at 2:50 p.m. Eastern time, with one-on-one meetings held throughout the day. The presentation will be webcast and available for replay here.
Digimarc Corporation (NASDAQ: DMRC) is a pioneer in the automatic identification of everyday objects such as product packaging and virtually any media, including print, images and audio. Based on the patented Intuitive Computing Platform (ICP™), Digimarc provides innovative and comprehensive automatic recognition technologies to simplify search, and transform information discovery through unparalleled reliability, efficiency and security. Digimarc has a global patent portfolio, which includes over 1,100 granted and pending patents. These innovations include state-of-the-art identification technology, Digimarc Barcode, as well as Digimarc Discover® software for barcode scanning and more. Digimarc is based in Beaverton, Oregon, with technologies deployed by major retailers and consumer brands, central banks, U.S. states, film companies and professional sports franchises, among others. Visit digimarc.com and follow us @digimarc to learn more about The Barcode of Everything™.
Other Barcode News
- JUST IN | AIM Releases 2017 Year in Review
- North American Trailer Telematics Market 2017-2023: Sensorization will Pave Way for IoT
- Suning's Facial Recognition and RFID Combo Debut at #CES18 to Showcase Smart Retail
- Lanham Associates Supply Chain Suite Now Available in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018
- Urban Logistics Opportunities-Last-Mile Innovation
- Interloc Releases Mobile Informer for Inventory Management for IBM Maximo
- ID Label Hires Malcolm Aitken as Vice President of Sales
- IDI Gazeley Becomes IDI Logistics
- Mobile QR Code Coupon Redemptions to Surge, Surpassing 5.3 Billion by 2022
- Chinese Dark Horse Set to Challenge Global Giants With New Checkout Experience
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.