RESTON, Va., Jan. 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Softeon, a broad-based supply chain software provider with an unequaled track record of deployment success, will be exhibiting and presenting at the National Retail Federation Big Show 2018 in New York City, Jan. 14-16. Softeon will feature its integrated supply chain planning and execution solutions, as well as its industry-leading Warehouse Management and Distributed Order Management solutions.
With growing success in the retail sector, Softeon now delivers a completely integrated technology platform that enables retailers to implement the new capabilities required to meet consumer demand and omnichannel supply chain challenges, while easily integrating with existing applications to leverage prior investments.
Retailers often begin with Distributed Order Management (DOM) technology, and add additional capabilities – from demand and replenishment planning to inventory management and Warehouse Management Systems (WMS). Uniquely, Softeon's entire supply chain suite is built on a single, unified, SOA-based and Cloud-enabled architecture, greatly reducing deployment and system management costs over time while delivering industry-leading functionality.
Softeon will also feature its DOM solution at the NRF Expo, which is differentiated not only by its advanced traditional DOM functionality in terms of order orchestration and optimal sourcing decisions, but also the ability to easily add-on other needed components – such as parcel management or inventory management – to the core Softeon DOM solution.
Additionally, Softeon's DOM handles other DOM use cases for retailers, such as utilizing it to optimize the inbound flow of goods to the right stores and distribution points, continuously balancing inventory across the network, based on demand, forecasts, on-hand inventory and more.
"The platform and capabilities Softeon is featuring at NRF will provide retailers and other companies superior operational performance and significantly reduced IT costs initially and over time," said Dinesh Dongre, Vice President of Product Strategy at Softeon.
Softeon will be presenting an educational session at NRF entitled, "Omninchannel Fullfillment Excellence – By Design" that will go into more detail on many of these advanced capabilities. The session is from 3:00 – 3:45, Tuesday Jan. 16, in Room TT4.
Other Barcode News
- ScanSource Announces Appointment of General Counsel | Business Wire
- New Digimarc Barcode for Thermal Label Simplifies Retail Checkout & Reduces Product Shrink
- ISA welcomes Brian Curtis as its 2018 Society President
- Top Retail Brands Worldwide Adopting RAIN RFID
- Cashier Survey Reveals Widespread Problems Scanning Barcode Labels
- Coty and Shelfbucks to Showcase Impact of In-Store Merchandising Optimization at NRF 2018
- Brother to Demonstrate Advances in Retail Printing to Enhance Efficiency at #NRF2018
- Roadrunner Intermodal Services Awarded Drayage Carrier of the Year by Harbor Freight Tools
- China’s Tuya Smart Announces Smart IoT Solution for U.S. Market
- Campari America Taps Thinfilm’s NFC Mobile Marketing Solution to Drive eCommerce
- IBM Breaks Records to Top U.S. Patent List for 25th Consecutive Year
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.