ORLANDO, Fla., Jan. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- SunDance (sundanceusa.com), an Orlando-based marketing, mail, design and print company, today reported they acquired a new Pitney Bowes Relay 7000 Folder and Inserter to expand its assembly and mailing offerings.
"We are particularly excited to implement the Relay 7000's camera system, which allows us to match document mailings at record speeds," said JohnHenry Ruggieri, Managing Director, SunDance. "This new equipment also allows us to increase intelligence and comply with ever-changing HIPAA compliance standards."
The Relay 7000 Folder and Inserter offers world-class enterprise technology to keep important business documents secure. It features a throughput of 5,4000 per hour— with C-fold, Z-fold, Single-Fold, or Double-Fold and No-Fold options. The Relay 7000 gives SunDance enhanced versatility when changing from letter inserting to flats inserting through the use of four flexible, high-capacity feeder trays.
The Relay 7000 also features advanced barcode scanning options like 2D, 1D and OMR to help group variable sets of pages automatically and ensure that the right customers receive the right number of pages. Best-in-class privacy protection software tracks the assembly of every page of a mailing down to an individual recipient level.
Along with SunDance's extensive array of existing equipment and services, the addition of the Relay 7000 Inserter enhances the current print, mailing and fulfillment offerings, resulting in a solid end-to-end solution for their clients.
SunDance is an innovative print solutions company focused on delivering quality cost-effective and timely solutions with exceptional customer service. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility boasts a distinctive assortment of equipment perfectly paired to give our clients the advantages they want and need.
Other Barcode News
- Economics of Track and Traceability - AIM Seminar
- TEKLYNX Named 2018 Stevie® Awards Finalist for Customer Service Department of the Year
- Sionic Mobile and Xevo Partner to Expand Merchant Network for Rich Retailer Experience
- World Duty Free Enjoys 40-50% Fragrance Sales Uplift Using SFD Systems’ Digital Shelf Edge
- Orthopedic Companies Use RFID To Automate Inventory
- Seldat Technology Services Announces WMS360™, Warehouse Management System Launch
- RFID For Pet Door Connects to Mobile App
- ScanSource to Announce Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2018 Results on February 6, 2018
- JADAK Launches Flexpoint HS-1E 1D/2D Handheld Barcode Scanner
- NCR is Saying Goodbye to the Infamous “Unexpected Item in the Bagging Area”