GAO RFID announces the launch of its state-of-the-art 13.56 MHz RFID Handheld Reader Module with antenna designed for simple integration by which you can add RFID read/write capabilities to your own device.
The Serial TTL‐ interface can be directly connected to microprocessors and easily converted to the RS232 serial interface device. The typical reading range of the module is up to 20 mm ~ 40 mm depending on the antenna and Tag. This Module is suitable for all popular 13.56‐MHz RFID/contactless standard protocols. It supports all major global secured baseband ISO standards including ISO14443 Type A, Type B, and Smartlabel ISO15693.
This portable module is well suited for mobile devices due to its low power consumption and low operating voltage. The on‐chip 3.3 V regulators are provided to stabilize chip’s power, and simultaneously supply the power to the external microcontroller up to 120 mA. It has a Plug‐in fitting which allows it to function at the frequency range of 13.56 MHz. This module allows you to add RFID read/write capabilities into your own devices and enables you to quickly and easily integrate RFID technology to read RFID tags in any application.
“A low cost, handheld, battery-operated RFID Reader Module which provides reader capability to nearly any device had been on the anvil for quite some time and now we are proud to present this high performance embedded RFID module ideal for creating next-generation solutions,” said Dr. Frank Gao, CEO, GAO Group which includes GAOTek Inc.
GAO RFID has been named as one of the key players in RFID Healthcare Market and RFID Antenna Market in a professional survey carried out by leading industry research provider Absolute Reports.
GAO RFID is a leading RFID company that offers one of the world’s largest selections of RFID hardware and systems across all RFID technologies. GAO RFID carries a large selection of RFID hardware including readers and tags that cover a broad range of frequencies and offer specialty RFID readers and tags that are designed to meet the various needs of every industry. Its strong technical support team provides excellent support for its products.
GAO RFID Inc. is a member of GAO Group of Companies, headquartered in Toronto, Canada with over 20 years of experience and over 1000 RFID systems deployed in more than 40 countries.
Other news :
- Blue Willow Systems’ RFID Technology Transforms Remote Monitoring e-Call Systems
- Bixolon Names Bluestar Distributor of the Year
- Smartrac Appoints Dinesh Dhamija as Chief Technology Officer
- Digimarc Reports 4th Quarter Results
- Zebra Releases Q4 2017 Financial Results
- Honeywell Uses Simple, Cost-Effective RFID Tags To "Connect" Safety Equipment
- Distillers Using State-of-the-Art Technology Solution to Detect Fake IDs
- Asset Panda Launches Device Data Agent for Improved IT Management and Audits
- Flex-Strut Inc. Increases Label Printing Speed by 100% through ERP Integration with TEKLYNX
- Jewelers Increasingly Afraid of Theft, Senseon Secure Access Survey Finds