MONTREAL (PRWEB) February 26, 2018
Honoring the supply chain's best and brightest, the Pros to Know Awards recognize supply chain executives, individuals from software firms and service providers, consultancies or academia, who have helped their clients or the supply chain community at large prepare for significant supply chain challenges in the year ahead.
In 2006, Marc founded MWPVL International with the goal to provide the highest caliber of supply chain and logistics consulting services to clients seeking strong industry experience from an agnostic consulting firm. For the past 30 years, Marc has provided consulting services to Fortune 500 companies on four continents by developing and implementing global supply chain, distribution, and logistics solutions to enable world-class service and efficiency levels. Under Marc’s leadership, MWPVL International has consistently grown by 30% annually and in 2017 the company achieved a record-level 150% growth rate.
About MWPVL International
MWPVL International is a global supply chain and logistics consulting services firm that enables companies to increase their competitive position by improving profits and customer service levels. The company provides specialized and unbiased supply chain and logistics experience in Supply Chain Network Strategy, Distribution Center Design, Material Handling Systems and Automation, and Supply Chain Technology. For more information, visit http://www.mwpvl.com.
About Supply & Demand Chain Executive
Supply & Demand Chain Executive is the executive's user manual for successful supply and demand chain transformation, utilizing hard-hitting analysis, viewpoints and unbiased case studies to steer executives and supply management professionals through the complicated, yet critical, world of supply and demand chain enablement to gain competitive advantage. Visit us on the web at http://www.SDCExec.com
- Bluebird Showcasing Integrated Business Solution BOS™ at EuroCIS 2018
- RFID Tracking For Medical Devices (UK) Terso Partners with Ingenica
- GAO RFID Introduces a New 13.56 MHz RFID Handheld Reader Module Kit
- Blue Willow Systems’ RFID Technology Transforms Remote Monitoring e-Call Systems
- Bixolon Names Bluestar Distributor of the Year
- Smartrac Appoints Dinesh Dhamija as Chief Technology Officer
- Digimarc Reports 4th Quarter Results
- Zebra Releases Q4 2017 Financial Results
- Honeywell Uses Simple, Cost-Effective RFID Tags To "Connect" Safety Equipment
- Distillers Using State-of-the-Art Technology Solution to Detect Fake IDs