The HAWK MV-4000 is a high-performance smart camera that boasts four times the processing power and six times the frame rate of the previous generation, making it a powerful option for all automation needs.
(PRWEB) March 20, 2018
The quest for a complete vision portfolio is never-ending, so it’s perfect for people who enjoy a good challenge. Known for its ever-expanding and highly customizable vision solutions, industry-leading barcode reading and vision supplier Omron Microscan takes this challenge seriously. Omron’s recent acquisition of Microscan Systems, Inc., brought a wealth of new expertise into an already remarkable portfolio, and the resulting products and solutions will be on display at this year’s Vision Show in Boston.
Organized by the Association for Advancing Automation (A3), this three-day event is a destination for vision experts, suppliers and other professionals interested in keeping up with the industry’s latest innovations. Omron Microscan offers advanced machine vision solutions that are tailored to the needs of a wide variety of industrial applications.
An impressive lineup of products, including the HAWK MV-4000 smart camera, MicroHAWK readers and the PanelScan traceability system, will be included in a single demo to highlight the interaction of vision technologies on the production line. The HAWK MV-4000 is a high-performance smart camera that boasts four times the processing power and six times the frame rate of the previous generation, making it a powerful option for all automation needs. PanelScan is optimized specifically for capturing barcode data on multi-array printed circuit boards (PCBs). For embedded applications, the MicroHAWK family offers both code reading and machine vision capability in tiny packages.
Manufacturers seeking to incorporate machine vision into their automation solutions should be sure to check out Omron Microscan’s product demonstrations at the Hynes Convention Center, Booth #1127, from April 10-12. To schedule a meeting or individual demonstration, please click here.
Steve King, the product manager for the company’s machine vision products, will be presenting twice during the event, first to discuss illumination techniques and subsequently to offer tips on achieving 100% product traceability using machine vision code reading. To reserve a copy of the presentation, please visit here.
About Omron Microscan
Omron Microscan is a global leader in barcode reading, machine vision, and verification technology serving a wide range of automation and OEM applications. Founded in 1982, Omron Microscan has a strong history of technology innovation that includes the invention of the first laser diode barcode scanner and the Data Matrix symbology. Today, Omron Microscan remains a leader in automatic identification and inspection with extensive solutions ranging from barcode reading and tracking and traceability to complex machine vision measurement, guidance, barcode verification, and print quality grading.
Omron Microscan, an ISO 9001:2008 certified company recognized for quality leadership in the U.S., is known and trusted by customers worldwide as a provider of high-quality, high-precision products. Omron Microscan is a business unit of OMRON Corporation. Omron Automation is an industrial automation partner that creates, sells and services fully integrated automation solutions that include robotics, sensing, motion, logic, safety, and more. Established in 1933 and currently headed by President Yoshihito Yamada, Omron’s 36,000 employees help businesses solve problems with creativity in more than 110 countries. Learn more at http://www.omron247.com.
More news from Barcode.com ---
- Universal Robots Debuts at #MODEX, North America’s Largest Supply Chain Expo
- TEKLYNX Announces 2018 Release of Barcode Labeling Software Solutions
- How Do Businesses Choose Providers? Best Advertising Channel of 2018 Results Are In
- Beauty smart store in Morocco uses Keonn RFID floor mats
- Code Launches the CR4300N-A Case Above the Rest
- Impinj Supports Japanese Government Electronic Tag Initiative
- IpVenture’s Next Generation Delivery Logistics: The Time Has Come
- TEKLYNX International’s Nick Recht Named to the 2018 Food Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- Socket Mobile Reports Final Results of Modified Dutch Auction Tender Offer
- Demand Management's Bill Harrison Named 2018 Food Logistics Champions: Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- Adrian Parkhideh Named to the 2018 Food Logistics Champions: Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- MODEX 2018 Attendees Planning Major Supply Chain Investments Over Next 18 Months
- Marco Purchases Michigan-Based Governor Business Solutions; Continues National Expansion
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.