PEACHTREE CORNERS, Ga.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FLT), a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions, announced today that it has entered into a new agreement with Petrobras Distribuidora S.A. – BR (B3: BRDT3) to enable card-less fuel payments at BR gas stations in Brazil using FLEETCOR’s Radio Frequency Identification (“RFID”) technology. Through this partnership, BR will begin accepting FLEETCOR’s RFID-enabled fuel payments at many of its busiest gas stations in São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, among other areas.
CGMP (also known as STP), a FLEETCOR company doing business as Sem Parar in Brazil, is the country’s leading electronic toll payments provider. Under this agreement, CGMP will provide BR customers enrolling in the program with an RFID tag that can be affixed to their vehicles’ windshield. This tag will enable a faster, safer and more secure payment experience for customers allowing them to pay for fuel at BR gas stations without ever leaving their vehicle. BR will promote the innovative payment solution to its 12+ million “Premmia” loyalty program members while CGMP will promote the solution through their existing sales channels.
“We are excited to partner with BR and introduce RFID-powered payments to millions of its customers. (click to read more)
- Waltonchain Says Hello to The World with Its Technical Supporter Silictec's RFID Chips
- Implanting Employees With RFID Chips - An Assessment of Technology, Considerations and Feasibility
- 4SIGHT Supply Chain Group Sponsors JDA FOCUS 2018
- Socket Mobile Introduces Capture SDK
- Code's "Soft Scanning" Technology Now Available Within Allscripts Sunrise Mobile
- Coca-Cola Consolidated Selects FourKites for Predictive Supply Chain Tracking And Analytics
- Zebra Technologies Named To Forbes Best Employer List For Third Consecutive Year
- Microsoft and Digimarc Partner to Integrate Scanning Software in Windows 10 OS
- DENSO Announces Year-end Financial Results
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.