WAYNE, N.J. (PRWEB) May 03, 2018
4SIGHT Supply Chain Group, a leading supply chain consulting, engineering, and IT services provider, announced today it is a Silver Sponsor of JDA FOCUS 2018. As a Silver Partner in JDA’s Partner Advantage Program, the firm will also continue its tradition of exhibiting at the event May 6–9 in Orlando, Fla.
During the show, 4SIGHT will share how they partner with JDA to implement JDA Warehouse Management, JDA Transportation Management, and JDA Warehouse Labor Management for joint customers. 4SIGHT will also highlight a new pricing model that reduces the complexity of implementation projects. Developed in concert with client feedback, this simplified pricing approach was designed to help organizations speed time to value and ROI with streamlined deployments and upgrades for their JDA solutions.
“In partnership with JDA, 4SIGHT offers proven JDA functional and technical expertise with strong operations and engineering knowledge,” said Bob Svendsen, 4SIGHT’s JDA Practice Leader. “Our implementation approach helps clients increase productivity, mitigate risk, lower costs, deploy projects rapidly, and achieve quicker ROI, giving them a stronger competitive advantage.”
About 4SIGHT Supply Chain Group
-- more news:
- Socket Mobile Introduces Capture SDK
- Code's "Soft Scanning" Technology Now Available Within Allscripts Sunrise Mobile
- Coca-Cola Consolidated Selects FourKites for Predictive Supply Chain Tracking And Analytics
- Zebra Technologies Named To Forbes Best Employer List For Third Consecutive Year
- Microsoft and Digimarc Partner to Integrate Scanning Software in Windows 10 OS
- DENSO Announces Year-end Financial Results
- The Unitech PA726 on Android 7.1 Offers 1D/2D Scanning
- Avery Dennison Increases Quarterly Dividend
- Smartag International Enters into Cooperation Agreement with Mobile Net Hub
- Socket Mobile Reports First Quarter 2018 Results
- RFID Tech In the Palm of Your Hands
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.