The RP901 Handheld Reader: Lightweight, Work-Heavy
Cypress, California - RFID (radio frequency identification) technology is being used in more businesses and industries than ever before. From scanning ultra-high frequency (UHF) tags in large warehouses to checking inventory in retail stores, RFID is a more reliable and efficient way to scan. Unitech keeps ahead of the trend with the introduction of the compact RP901 RFID reader.
The Unitech RP901 takes your scanning to the next level with its lightweight casing and its slim, ergonomic design offers a comfortable hold. Boldly-colored housing provides aesthetics and it’s IP42 sealed to protect against environmental elements like water, dirt, and dust.
Paying itself back in performance and durability, the RP901
boasts 6,000 reads on a single charge while the high-capacity rechargeable lithium battery lasts a full shift and beyond. Transmitting data or batch uploading to your Bluetooth-enabled iOS, Android, and Windows devices makes the highly adaptable UHF reader stand out from the rest. A micro USB port charges the device quickly and multi-colored LEDs indicate various status updates like battery level, communication, and RFID collection syncing.
The pocket-friendly RP901 tackles fully stocked warehouses and storage facilities with ease by scanning multiple barcodes and RFID tags from up to three feet away. This is an especially helpful tool for import and export businesses that move large volumes of products. Since the RP901 can scan more than one tag at once, it eliminates common single scanning pitfalls like forgetting or missing a few items.
Stock room checking, inventory management, price checks, and ID verification, are this pocket reader’s specialty while it plays well in retail, warehouse, logistics, and health and medical environments.
Pricing & Availability
The RP901 is currently available and priced at $ 1,015 MSRP. Contact your Unitech sales manager for details.
Unitech America, Inc. is a leader in automatic data capture solutions, providing high quality, high performance products for over 30 years. Our knowledge of all things barcoding extends to rugged barcode scanners, mobile computers, RFID devices, companion scanners, and device management software. Our California-based service and support is easily accessible through our US headquarters.
- SATO America Appoints Stephen Sundstrom as Vice President of Sales
- Digimarc Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- FREE Webinar The Benefits of Joining a GS1 US Industry Initiative
- FEIG ELECTRONICS Weigand Switch Wins SIA Honorable Mention at ISC WEST 2018
- Tennessee ABC Enforcement Fortifies Underage Drinking Prevention with Age ID Device
- RAIN RFID Alliance meeting - Vienna, Austria on 27 June 2018
- Wired Mag - $300 and One Minute To Hack Hotel RFID Master Key
- Mobile App Helps Surgical Supply Chain -Schedule Cases, Manage Inventory, Track UDI Data
- Avery Dennison Announces First Quarter 2018 Results
- Zebra Technologies to Release First Quarter Results on May 8
- Upland Software Enables End-to-End Supply Chain Visibility and Control in Latest Release
- 42Gears Mobility Systems and Barcotec Announce Partnership
- Seaweed-Based Bar Codes For Food Labeling