ATLANTA (PRWEB) April 26, 2018
Developing innovative technology that saves money is the ultimate goal of the leading global supplier of radio frequency identification (RFID) antennas and readers, FEIG ELECTRONICS. Recently, this innovative technology was awarded Honorable Mention at the Security Industry Association’s (SIA) New Product Showcase (NPS) at the ICS West 2018 trade show received an honorable mention for the Access Control Devices & Peripherals Wireless Best New Product Award. The ISC (International Security Conference & Exposition) West is the biggest event in the U.S. for the security integrators for the physical security industry. This event hosts vendors who offer products for a wide array of security sectors, including networked security products, CCTV and video surveillance, IP security, biometrics, alarms and monitoring, access control, and much more.
“The fact is, the ISC West SIA hosts some of the most innovative technology in the security industry. As a result, receiving recognition as an honorable mention is a huge honor, and one that FEIG ELECTRONICS hopes to improve on in the near future,” states Klaus Schoeke, technical sales director at FEIG ELECTRONICS.
The existing vehicle access control applications featuring two lanes require the use of two separated RFID readers. Now, with the help of innovation from FEIG ELECTRONICS’ Weigand Switch -- only one reader is required. This is a just one example of FEIG's goal to put customers first by focusing on solving their problems and creating a simple and easy customer experience.
FEIG ELECTRONICS also has other security-based technology products to help with vehicle access control and personal access control and time recording for standalone systems or to connect to existing access control systems. For more information, contact FEIG ELECTRONICS directly at info(at)feig-electronics.com.
ABOUT FEIG ELECTRONICS, Inc.
FEIG ELECTRONICS is one of the few RFID manufacturers worldwide offering RFID readers and antennas for all standard operating frequencies: LF (125 kHz), HF (13.56 MHz), UHF (860-960 MHz). A trusted pioneer in RFID with more than 50 years of industry experience, FEIG delivers unrivalled data collection, authentication and identification solutions, as well as secure contactless payment systems. FEIG readers, available for plug-in, desktop and handheld applications, supports next-generation contactless credit cards, debit cards, smart cards, NFC and access control credentials to enable fast, accurate, reliable and secure transactions.
- Tennessee ABC Enforcement Fortifies Underage Drinking Prevention with Age ID Device
- RAIN RFID Alliance meeting - Vienna, Austria on 27 June 2018
- Wired Mag - $300 and One Minute To Hack Hotel RFID Master Key
- Mobile App Helps Surgical Supply Chain -Schedule Cases, Manage Inventory, Track UDI Data
- Avery Dennison Announces First Quarter 2018 Results
- Zebra Technologies to Release First Quarter Results on May 8
- Upland Software Enables End-to-End Supply Chain Visibility and Control in Latest Release
- 42Gears Mobility Systems and Barcotec Announce Partnership
- Seaweed-Based Bar Codes For Food Labeling
- Kapsch Awarded Contract to Upgrade RFID Toll Collection Equipment on Maryland Roads
- Jack Hamilton Joins Positek RFID Team to Expand Healthcare Market Proficiency
- Tulip Launches the Industry's First Digital Manufacturing Quick-Start Kit
- Asset Panda Introduces Integration Support for Jamf
- FoodLogiQ Names Bjerknes to Board of Directors
- MedSpeed Names Dan Blake Chief Technology Officer