“FoodLogiQ is a leader at the crossroads of food and technology, and I look forward to playing a part in its future success.” - Mark Bjerknes
DURHAM, N.C. (PRWEB) April 20, 2018
FoodLogiQ, the leading SaaS provider of traceability, food safety and supply chain transparency solutions, today announced Mark Bjerknes will be joining the FoodLogiQ Board of Directors.
Bjerknes has been an investor, advisor, and board member for several successful start-up and early stage technology firms, including commercial software, software as a service, and health care technology companies.
Earlier in his career, Bjerknes was the CTO of NYSE Regulation, a division of the New York Stock Exchange. He oversaw technology planning and initiatives for the division, and led the design, development and operations of NYSE’s surveillance and regulatory systems for its fully-electronic stock, options and fixed income markets in the United States.
“Mark’s extensive professional background in planning and execution of technology make him a natural choice for the FoodLogiQ Board of Directors,” says Dean Wiltse, CEO of FoodLogiQ. “His leadership skills and knowledge of SaaS best practices will be of great value to our organization.”
“Choosing Mark as a director for the Board of this fast-growing company is a strategic move,” adds Geordan Hankinson, Principal at Renewal Funds. “Mark’s extensive experience scaling multi-sided platforms and driving complex technology strategy and execution will be invaluable as FoodLogiQ continues to deliver on its product roadmap.”
Today’s announcement follows the news of FoodLogiQ’s completion of their most recent round of funding in the amount of $19.5 million. The round includes strategic investors Testo, Inc., a global provider of HACCP solutions and IoT technology, and Tyson Ventures, the corporate venture subsidiary of Tyson Foods, along with Pontifax AgTech, a pioneering growth capital investor in food and agriculture technology, Nicola Wealth Management, a Canadian-based asset fund management and private investment counsel firm, and Greenhouse Capital, an investor in emerging businesses that promote health and sustainable living. The round was led by Renewal Funds when the mission-based venture capital firm invested in FoodLogiQ in September 2017.
“I’m honored to join FoodLogiQ’s Board of Directors during this exciting time of growth and investment for the company,” says Bjerknes. “FoodLogiQ is a leader at the crossroads of food and technology, and I look forward to playing a part in its future success.”
FoodLogiQ offers the most comprehensive, data-driven software solution that enables supplier management, food safety compliance, quality incident management, recall management and whole chain traceability – all on a single platform built exclusively for the food industry. The funding will be used to accelerate product enhancements, research and development and expanded sales, marketing and customer success.
FoodLogiQ® LLC is the leading SaaS provider of traceability, food safety and supply chain transparency solutions. FoodLogiQ Connect is the most comprehensive, data-driven software solution that enables supplier management, food safety compliance, quality incident management, recall management and whole chain traceability – all on a single platform built exclusively for the food industry. To meet mounting regulatory requirements and consumer demands for transparency, food companies are leveraging FoodLogiQ Connect to validate supplier compliance with food safety and act with confidence in the event of a food safety or quality issue. To request a demo, please visit http://www.FoodLogiQ.com/demo.--
- MedSpeed Names Dan Blake Chief Technology Officer
- Socket Mobile Announces 2018 First Quarter Results Release Date and Conference Call
- VerifyMe Reports 2017 Financial Results - Non-GAAP Adjusted EBITDA Improves 38%
- World’s First Wireless Charging Bluetooth Tracker Card
- Baxter Wins Award for “Excellence in Supply Chain Software Solutions” from Palo Alto Networks®
- Supply Chain Consultants Launch Smartphone Display Cost and Forecast Report
- E Ink and Faubel Unveil the Med Label to Revolutionize the Clinical Trial Supply Chain
- ScanSource to Announce Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2018 Results on May 8, 2018
- Fully Autonomous Indoor Aerial Vehicles For Warehouses
- GlobalVision Unveils Scanner for Quick & Easy inspection of Bottles, Tubes and Cans
- ShipStation Announces New Enhancements to Scan to Print Shipping Workflow
- Michael Wai to Lead Smartrac’s APAC Sales Team, Targeting Accelerated IoT Solutions Growth
- Mobile Scan-and-go Shopping: The Future of Retail is Now
- SMC³ Announces Connections 2018 Lineup
- Zebra Unveils Card Printing Solution Designed to ‘Fit Everywhere #RFIDLive
- Supply Chain Modernization Among Major Themes at 2018 TPA Supply Chain Conference
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.