Montreal, Canada – 16 April 2018 – GlobalVision proudly released its new C8 cylinder scanner today, offering a user-friendly spin on the hardware category it is looking to reinvent. The scanner represents a leap forward for companies requiring high quality scans of bottles, tubes or cans to ensure error-free packaging.
“We are confident in the positive impact the newly released C8 will have throughout the quality control industry, “said Reuben Malz, GlobalVision founder, which supplies quality control hardware and software to clients in a broad range of industries. “This marks the first top-loading cylinder scanner we are making available, which is just one of the many aspects we feel make it a game-changer for our customer base“.
Designed for use in conjunction with GlobalVision’s Quality Control Platform, the C8 is engineered to automatically load and scan any cylindrical object up to 8” in diameter, which translates to a range that includes lipstick containers at the lower limit, up to cylinders larger than most coffee canisters.
“As the latest addition to our hardware line-up, the C8 complements our flatbed and roll scanners with its ability to scan cylinders and was built with tough production environments in mind.” said Malz. “The scanner uses a unique laser-guided sensor to automatically detect and adjust for different sized bottles and cans, even remembering your most frequently scanned products. All these features, combined with an easy-to use interface, make artwork and text verification simpler on anything from beverage cans to aerosol containers“.
Other features of the C8 include industry leading image quality, press side approvals for the food & beverage packaging industry, and an intuitive interface. The GlobalVision C8 is available now for order.
GlobalVision helps businesses eliminate errors on packaging by adding accuracy and speed to your quality control process with the ability to detect errors consistently and earlier. Our mission is to empower companies with technology that automates manual processes, saves time on quality checks, and assures the quality of products you deliver. Quality control experts around the world use GlobalVision as their solution of choice to produce error-free packaging efficiently and on time. Contact us today to see how GlobalVision can help you preserve brand integrity. www.globalvisioninc.com
- ShipStation Announces New Enhancements to Scan to Print Shipping Workflow
- Michael Wai to Lead Smartrac’s APAC Sales Team, Targeting Accelerated IoT Solutions Growth
- Mobile Scan-and-go Shopping: The Future of Retail is Now
- SMC³ Announces Connections 2018 Lineup
- Zebra Unveils Card Printing Solution Designed to ‘Fit Everywhere #RFIDLive
- Supply Chain Modernization Among Major Themes at 2018 TPA Supply Chain Conference
- NASA Leader Honored by AIM North America #RFIDLive
- AsReader Allows Smartphones to be Used as Professional Barcode Readers
- #RFIDLive -Powercast Demonstrates Industry’s First Batteryless Electronic UHF Retail Price Tag
- Surface Trak - Tool Tracking System Uses RFID
- Checkpoint Adds Mini NeedleLok Retail Theft Solution Tag
- Impinj Announces Enhanced Channel Partner Program
- Toshiba Introduces Affordable Print and Apply System at #MODEX 2018
- RFID Innovations You Can Touch: Smartrac at RFID Journal Live! 2018
- #MODEX JLT Mobile Computers Bridges the Technology Gap with Deployment Services Capability
- CipherLab Showcases 1860 Series Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader at #RFIDLive
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.