DURHAM, N.C. (PRWEB) April 11, 2018
FoodLogiQ, the leading SaaS provider of food safety compliance, whole chain traceability, and supply chain visibility solutions, will be among more than 500 retailers, manufacturers, and technology solution providers convening in Orlando at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress on April 15 - 17 for the 2018 TPA Supply Chain Conference. Contributing to the industry-driven sessions, FoodLogiQ customers IPC (the purchasing cooperative for SUBWAY®) and Seal the Seasons, along with Clarkston Consulting customer Tiesta Tea, will lead the April 16 roundtable discussions on the importance of supply chain efficiency.
During the session "Modernize Your Supply Chain to Improve Safety & Your Bottom Line," participants will explore how supply chain processes have changed dramatically over the last few years and how increasing regulatory legislation has become a source of concern within the food industry. Following an opening introduction led by FoodLogiQ and Clarkston Consulting, session participants will engage in interactive roundtable discussions, where they will examine supply chain inefficiencies and investigate ways to modernize in light of FSMA regulations. Other topics will include automation, building a food safety culture, as well as getting buy-in from the C-suite.
Director of Supply Chain Traceability Lucelena Angarita at IPC, Vice President of Supply Chain and Market Research Bryan Cohn at Seal the Seasons, and COO Alex Sosnov at Tiesta Tea will lead the discussions, sharing their expertise and helping to raise awareness about the challenges and triumphs the transition to a more efficient supply chain can bring.
“We’ll share with attendees how automation brings a wealth of data, enabling companies to meet traceability regulatory compliance, make informed, fast, smart decisions to create business efficiencies, eliminate waste, and improve the bottom line,” says Angarita.
“Attendees will learn that by automating and documenting their recall plan in advance, they can help ensure speed of delivery and consistency of notifications to their supply chain partners when a recall happens,” Cohn explains.
“Different suppliers, which can be global in nature, are at different levels of technology advancement in their respective companies,” says Sosnov. “We’ll discuss with attendees how they can better understand those suppliers and adapt accordingly in their efforts to modernize their supply chain.”
To learn more about about how our cloud-based solutions help customers with traceability, food safety and supply chain transparency, visit FoodLogiQ.
FoodLogiQ® LLC is a leading SaaS provider of food safety compliance, traceability, and supply chain transparency solutions. We help restaurant operators, food retailers and other food companies achieve end-to-end traceability while supporting safe and high quality food products across the supply chain. FoodLogiQ Connect is an online supplier community used by food companies to manage quality, safety, audit, regulatory compliance and traceability needs across their supply chains. To meet mounting regulatory requirements and consumer demands for transparency, food companies are leveraging FoodLogiQ Connect to validate supplier compliance with food safety and act with confidence in the event of a food safety or quality issue. To request a demo, please visit http://www.FoodLogiQ.com/demomore news:
- NASA Leader Honored by AIM North America #RFIDLive
- AsReader Allows Smartphones to be Used as Professional Barcode Readers
- #RFIDLive -Powercast Demonstrates Industry’s First Batteryless Electronic UHF Retail Price Tag
- Surface Trak - Tool Tracking System Uses RFID
- Checkpoint Adds Mini NeedleLok Retail Theft Solution Tag
- Impinj Announces Enhanced Channel Partner Program
- Toshiba Introduces Affordable Print and Apply System at #MODEX 2018
- RFID Innovations You Can Touch: Smartrac at RFID Journal Live! 2018
- #MODEX JLT Mobile Computers Bridges the Technology Gap with Deployment Services Capability
- CipherLab Showcases 1860 Series Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader at #RFIDLive
- New FEIG UHF RFID Gate Antenna Offers Outstanding Performance to Ease Bottlenecks, Eliminate False Alarms
- JADAK Launches ThingMagic IZAR at #RFIDLive18 This Week
- CipherLab Exhibits Rugged Android Industrial Mobile Computer at #MODEX 2018
- Frazier Industrial Company to Hold Press Conference at #MODEX 2018
- #RFIDLive Lowry Solutions Announces New Software Platform Sonaria
- Softeon to Show Breakthrough Order Picking and Fulfillment Solution at #MODEX2018
- Top Chinese Logistics Robot Maker Geek+ Debuts at MODEX
- Dynamsoft Barcode Reader SDK v6.0 Improves Barcode Scanning Speed by 50 Percent
- AB&R to give away a free RFID site survey to #RFIDLive 2018 attendee
- Honeywell Announces New Software Platform For Connected Distribution Centers #MODEX
- #MODEX - Delta Electronics Unveils 30kW Wireless Charging Solutions for Material Handling
- Storage Equipment Safety Service returns to #MODEX and the North American Market
- Seegrid Expands Supervisor Fleet Management Software With Barcode Scanner Integration
- GS1 To Host Digital Convergence Forum June 6-7
- Two 4SIGHT Leaders Named 2018 Pros to Know by Supply & Demand Chain Executive
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.