Monday April 9th, 1:30 PM – Booth #5055
Long Valley, NJ – April 4, 2018 – Please join Frazier Industrial Company at its MODEX 2018 press conference on Monday, April 9th, at Booth #5055, 1:30 to 2:00 PM. Frazier’s storage solution experts will highlight the latest developments in Frazier’s storage system offering, including Hi-Rise/ASRS capabilities and the Ergo Deep. Their executive team will discuss Frazier’s expanded manufacturing capabilities and North American sales operations, followed by a brief Q&A Session.
Date & Time: Monday, April 9th – 1:30 to 2:00 PM Location: Georgia World Congress Center, Frazier Booth #5055
About Frazier Industrial Company - Frazier Industrial is the largest producer of structural steel pallet rack systems in North America, with 10 manufacturing plants located throughout the United States, Mexico and Canada. Frazier's rack systems are quickly recognized for durability and custom engineered design. From standard pallet rack to complex pick-to-belt towers and AS/RS installations, Frazier's expert team of engineers will help each customer design the best, most cost-effective material handling solution. All pallet rack systems are manufactured using 100% hot-rolled structural steel, the most durable and abuseresistant material available.
- #RFIDLive Lowry Solutions Announces New Software Platform Sonaria
- Softeon to Show Breakthrough Order Picking and Fulfillment Solution at #MODEX2018
- Top Chinese Logistics Robot Maker Geek+ Debuts at MODEX
- Dynamsoft Barcode Reader SDK v6.0 Improves Barcode Scanning Speed by 50 Percent
- AB&R to give away a free RFID site survey to #RFIDLive 2018 attendee
- Honeywell Announces New Software Platform For Connected Distribution Centers #MODEX
- #MODEX - Delta Electronics Unveils 30kW Wireless Charging Solutions for Material Handling
- Storage Equipment Safety Service returns to #MODEX and the North American Market
- Seegrid Expands Supervisor Fleet Management Software With Barcode Scanner Integration
- GS1 To Host Digital Convergence Forum June 6-7
- Two 4SIGHT Leaders Named 2018 Pros to Know by Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- A Message from Incoming SATO Holdings CEO Ryutaro Kotaki
- 10 THINGS YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS AT #MODEX 2018
- Mineral Supply Chain to be Transformed by Cobalt Blockchain and DLT Labs
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.