LAWRENCEVILLE, N.J., April 4, 2018 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- GS1 US® is hosting the Digital Convergence Forum, an exclusive event for marketing and technology executives who are at the forefront of leveraging digital transformation to drive business growth. The two-day think tank event will be held June 6-7 at the JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge, in Phoenix, Arizona.
Now in its third consecutive year, the Digital Convergence Forum explores the trends, technologies and business models being reshaped by the Internet of Everything. Innovators from Avery Dennison, Deloitte, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), McKinsey & Company, Microsoft, and Walmart, along with a host of startup companies, will lead provocative dialogues on the changing role of hybrid physical and digital product identity, the "cloud half" of products, building consumer trust, data-empowered organizations and business process transformation via distributed technologies like blockchain and sensor networks.
"The Digital Convergence Forum will help attendees navigate the complexities of digital transformation, and remove obstacles that prevent them from innovating at the accelerated pace dictated by consumers," said Bob Carpenter, president and CEO, GS1 US. "Together, we will equip forward-thinking executives with diverse perspectives and practical strategies for embracing disruption in a digital world."
- A Message from Incoming SATO Holdings CEO Ryutaro Kotaki
- 10 THINGS YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS AT #MODEX 2018
- Mineral Supply Chain to be Transformed by Cobalt Blockchain and DLT Labs
- MTI Wireless Edge to Exhibit New Slim Antenna at #RFIDLIVE 2018, Orlando
- Zebra Technologies Given 5-Star Rating in CRN’s 2018 Partner Program Guide
- Panasonic and IDScan.net Announce First-Ever Handheld Passport Scanner
- Redbox Selects Mediamorph to Deliver Supply Chain Automation as it Expands its Digital Footprint
- Georgia SoftWorks to Exhibit Telnet Server and SSH Server at #Modex 2018
- InComm Named Innovative Business Partner of the Year by Speedway
- Three Largest Districts in Illinois Now Use TIPWeb for Asset Management
- Elatec RFID - Joseph Grillo appointed Chairman of the Board of Directors
- CyberData Adds SIP RFID Access Control And SIP RFID Keypad Access Control Devices To Its New Line
- New Balluff BIS VU-320 UHF RFID Reader for Flexible Manufacturing
- FoodLogiQ Secures $19.5M in Oversubscribed Financing Round
- Strategic Mobility Group, LLC Wins 2017 Global Partner Of The Year
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.