MONTEREY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CyberData Corporation announced today a release of two additional devices to their new line of Secure Access Control Devices geared towards the SMB security market. The new SIP RFID Access Control Endpoint and SIP RFID Keypad Access Control Endpoint from CyberData deliver cost-effective alternatives to traditional, hard-wired access control devices, while carrying the CyberData mark of quality when it comes to SIP-enabled Powered over Ethernet endpoints. With new releases, VoIP VARs and Integrators can deliver a complete IP Access Control solution to customers using the customer’s new or existing IP PBX server.
Access Control is a critical part of a building’s security and a customer’s needs when they are deploying a secure access control system. Today’s traditional access control devices may require control panels, proprietary software/hardware and may carry additional costs for services such as monitoring or system upgrades. CyberData’s SIP RFID Access Control Endpoint and SIP RFID Keypad Access Control Endpoint provide an alternative offering that VoIP VARs and Installers can sell to those customers who are looking to integrate access control devices within an already existing VoIP infrastructure.
CyberData has implemented a high level of mutual authentication security within these RFID endpoints. Data between the card and the reader is encrypted using AES128, ensuring that hackers will not be able to “spy” on the card’s data being sent to the reader and duplicate that card to provide access. The SIP RFID Keypad Access Control Endpoint supports two-factor authentication.
Both devices are full-featured, with web based reporting and the ability to lock and unlock doors and gates. Both devices can also store up to 500 codes, including a “bad code” list that, when activated, will make a phone call and play a pre-recorded message, or broadcast a multicast message to IP notification endpoints.
Other bar code and RFID news:
- New Balluff BIS VU-320 UHF RFID Reader for Flexible Manufacturing
- FoodLogiQ Secures $19.5M in Oversubscribed Financing Round
- Strategic Mobility Group, LLC Wins 2017 Global Partner Of The Year
- Bak USA Showcases Its Rugged, Windows-Based Tablet at #MODEX 18
- Rush University Medical Center First to Adopt Code's Soft-Scanning for Epic Rover
- RFID in Healthcare Market Size to Reach $3.89 Billion Till 2022
- Healthcare Packaging Market to Reach Double-Digit Growth Rates in Near Future:
- AIM - Let's Talk About Data Capture Technologies Free Workshop at #MODEX
- DENSO brings Advanced Automotive Technology R&D to Israel
- Clínica del Norte Selects Zebra Technologies to Modernize Patient and Asset Tracking
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.