“It is great validation to know that we’re moving in the right direction and fulfilling our mission of mapping the world’s food chain.”
DURHAM, N.C. (PRWEB) March 29, 2018
https://www.foodlogiq.com/, the leading SaaS provider of traceability, food safety and supply chain transparency solutions, today announced it has raised $19.5 million in growth financing to accelerate its rapid expansion across the food industry.
The round of financing includes strategic investors Testo, Inc., a global provider of HACCP solutions and IoT technology, and Tyson Ventures, the corporate venture subsidiary of Tyson Foods, along with Pontifax AgTech, a pioneering growth capital investor in food and agriculture technology, Nicola Wealth Management, a Canadian-based asset fund management and private investment counsel firm, and Greenhouse Capital, an investor in emerging businesses that promote health and sustainable living. The round was led by Renewal Funds when the mission-based venture capital firm invested in FoodLogiQ in September 2017.
FoodLogiQ offers the most comprehensive, data-driven software solution that enables supplier management, food safety compliance, quality incident management, recall management and whole chain traceability – all on a single platform built exclusively for the food industry. The funding will be used to accelerate product enhancements, research and development and expanded sales, marketing and customer success.
“The substantial amount of investment interest FoodLogiQ has received is indicative of the confidence in our amazing team and the value of our product to our customers and the food industry,” said Dean Wiltse, CEO of FoodLogiQ. “It is great validation to know that we’re moving in the right direction and fulfilling our mission of mapping the world’s food chain.”
“FoodLogiQ is at the center of the food and technology scene, setting the gold standard in supply chain management and traceability,” said Bill Pezza, President of Testo North America. “Testo is proud to be affiliated with this growing company, and we look forward to our collective success in the coming years.”
“Tyson Ventures invests in companies that are developing breakthrough solutions for the food supply chain, and we see FoodLogiQ as a leader in technology-enabled traceability,” said Justin Whitmore, EVP of Corporate Strategy and Chief Sustainability Officer of Tyson Foods. “We’re excited to collaborate with such an innovative organization that, like Tyson Foods, wants to make a lasting, positive impact on the food industry.”
“Pontifax AgTech continually mines the agricultural technology industry for the next generation of proven technologies that improve ---read more ...
- Bak USA Showcases Its Rugged, Windows-Based Tablet at #MODEX 18
- Rush University Medical Center First to Adopt Code's Soft-Scanning for Epic Rover
- RFID in Healthcare Market Size to Reach $3.89 Billion Till 2022
- Healthcare Packaging Market to Reach Double-Digit Growth Rates in Near Future:
- AIM - Let's Talk About Data Capture Technologies Free Workshop at #MODEX
- DENSO brings Advanced Automotive Technology R&D to Israel
- Clínica del Norte Selects Zebra Technologies to Modernize Patient and Asset Tracking
- VerifyMe Signs Licensing Agreement with Intelligent Packaging Solutions Provider eAgile
- Scandit Listed as a Retail Example in Gartner Report
- Hanmi Pharmaceutical Completes Innovation with RFID And 'Smart Plant'
- UltraShip named a “Notable TMS Vendor” in Gartner’s 2018 Report on Transportation Management Systems
- TEKLYNX General Manager Doug Niemeyer Named Supply & Demand Chain Executive 2018 Pro to Know