The report states, "Smaller technology investments that can improve experience and delight customers are often deprioritized for more significant system investments. CIOs in retail can use the examples in this note to see how incremental investments can deliver big benefits to the business and its customers alike."
Samuel Mueller, CEO of Scandit, said; "We are very pleased Gartner has included, what we believe is, our support for The Container Store's highly successful 'Scan & Deliver' initiative. We feel that the success of this program shows the benefits that our mobile data capture engine can bring to retailers keen to engage with their customers in innovative ways to enhance service and the customer buying experience. In our view, as the scope and application of our solutions continues to grow, we are able to support retailers and brands in new and innovative ways as they strive to gain competitive advantage and engage consumers to increase sales and customer loyalty."
Scandit has enabled many global retailers to reap large benefits from small upfront investments in mobile data capture solutions. For example, UK online grocery marketplace Farmdrop has increased delivery accuracy rate to 100% and virtually eliminated scanning hardware costs with a Scandit-powered mobile delivery app, while mobile retail app Ibotta lets users scan receipt barcodes to receive awards, thus increasing adoption, user base, daily active users and redemption rate.
Scandit and German drugstore chain dm-drogerie markt (dm) were recently honored with the retail technology award Europe (reta) 2018 for Best In-Store Solution. The award recognized dm's successful streamlining of in-store pickup of online orders by customers, as well as merchandise management by store employees, using smartphones running Scandit mobile data capture software. (see the full release here)
- Hanmi Pharmaceutical Completes Innovation with RFID And 'Smart Plant'
- UltraShip named a “Notable TMS Vendor” in Gartner’s 2018 Report on Transportation Management Systems
- TEKLYNX General Manager Doug Niemeyer Named Supply & Demand Chain Executive 2018 Pro to Know
- Checkpoint Systems and IMCo Sign Reseller Agreement
- Cerasis adds Enterprise Parcel Shipping Mgmt For Complete Over-The-Road Transportation into TMS
- Smartrac’s Experiences Solution Wins IoT Global Award
- Barcoding, Inc Named As Partner Of The Year By StayLinked
- RFID Readers Market Estimated to Exhibit 12.3% CAGR Through 2027
- Breed Reply Invests in METRON and TAG Sensors
- Universal Robots Debuts at #MODEX, North America’s Largest Supply Chain Expo
- TEKLYNX Announces 2018 Release of Barcode Labeling Software Solutions
- How Do Businesses Choose Providers? Best Advertising Channel of 2018 Results Are In
- Beauty smart store in Morocco uses Keonn RFID floor mats