VALLEY COTTAGE, New York, March 20, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Future Market Insights (FMI) has published a new research report titled "Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Readers Market: Global Industry Analysis (2012-2016) and Opportunity Assessment (2017-2027)." The report states that the growing penetration of advanced technology along with increasing supply chain complexities are encouraging consumers to adopt RFID technology. Owing to this, players operating in the RFID readers market are incessantly upgrading their product portfolios in order to meet the demands of consumers across the globe.
For instance, in April 2016, Zebra launched RFD8500, which is a multi-operating system. This new product was designed to add high performance RFID and 1D/2D barcode scanning to android and iOS compatible mobile devices. This RFID reader is anticipated to help in adding better data collection capabilities and help in communicating with other host devices to write and read data. Additionally, in January 2017, Zebra launched Zebra SmartSense RFID for application in the retail sector to identify and track the location of the associates, merchandise, and shoppers in a retail store in real time. Some of the other companies operating in the global RFID readers market are Invengo Information Technology Co. Ltd., GAO RFID Inc., Impinj, Alien Technology, Xerox Corporation, Honeywell, and Datalogic.
According to the report, the global RFID readers market is expected to witness a significant CAGR of 12.3% from 2017 to 2027. The market was worth US$ 5545.5 Mn in 2017 and is expected to rise to a valuation of US$ 17,758.8 Mn by the end of the forecast period.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-6432 read more
MORE bar code and RFID news:
- Breed Reply Invests in METRON and TAG Sensors
- Universal Robots Debuts at #MODEX, North America’s Largest Supply Chain Expo
- TEKLYNX Announces 2018 Release of Barcode Labeling Software Solutions
- How Do Businesses Choose Providers? Best Advertising Channel of 2018 Results Are In
- Beauty smart store in Morocco uses Keonn RFID floor mats
- Code Launches the CR4300N-A Case Above the Rest
- Impinj Supports Japanese Government Electronic Tag Initiative
- IpVenture’s Next Generation Delivery Logistics: The Time Has Come
- TEKLYNX International’s Nick Recht Named to the 2018 Food Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- Socket Mobile Reports Final Results of Modified Dutch Auction Tender Offer
- Demand Management's Bill Harrison Named 2018 Food Logistics Champions: Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- Adrian Parkhideh Named to the 2018 Food Logistics Champions: Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- MODEX 2018 Attendees Planning Major Supply Chain Investments Over Next 18 Months
- Marco Purchases Michigan-Based Governor Business Solutions; Continues National Expansion
- Loudoun Water selects Mobile Inventory Solution to Drive Efficiencies in their Warehouse
- Top Innovative Procurement Products Chosen by SIG Innovation Accelerator
- Checkpoint System Lets Retailers to Use RFID-based Inventory Data For Product Recommendations
- SpotSee Names Jan Van Niekerk as VP of Engineering and Innovation
- RFID Automation Technologies Perfected for 3PL Warehouse Management
- Scan A 7-Eleven Bar Code and You May Get A Wiener
- Wireless Access Control Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews