UltraShipTMS is growing at a strong and sustainable rate and continues to earn its reputation as the choice platform for discerning SCM practitioners pursuing a broad and robust technology platform supported by deep supply chain management expertise.”
FAIR LAWN, N.J. (PRWEB) March 27, 2018
UltraShipTMS has again earned recognition as a notable vendor of enterprise transportation management systems and associated logistics IT solutions in Gartner’s esteemed Magic Quadrant report for Transportation Management Systems. With the field of TMS providers rapidly expanding, the Gartner Magic Quadrant report has become a trusted resource for buyers seeking to differentiate between legitimate, proven-effective solutions and less complete, under-developed ones.
The criteria for inclusion on the Magic Quadrant are designed to identify those solutions among the wide array of offerings on the market, exhibiting customer and revenue growth indicative of vendor momentum and sustainability. UltraShipTMS has earned “notable vendor” status for a second year and is steadily gaining market share.
UltraShipTMS president, Nicholas Carretta said, “We’re gratified to again be recognized as a notable TMS vendor and we offer our congratulations to all the industry leaders included in this report. We’re pleased that Gartner recognizes the strides our organization has been making. UltraShipTMS is growing at a strong and sustainable rate and continues to earn its reputation as the choice platform for discerning SCM practitioners pursuing a broad and robust technology platform supported by deep supply chain management expertise.”
Carretta also noted that new client growth for his organization is strategically curated using a sophisticated customer selection criteria focusing on entering partnerships with shippers possessing highly challenging, fully-integrated supply chains. He also remarked, “This organization is continuing to expand its multi-language, multi-currency capabilities which are being prepared for deployment on behalf of current customers with an existing global footprint.”
Carretta and executive leadership at UltraShipTMS credit strong demand for transportation logistics process automation for the quickening pace of business growth. They also noted that the Notable Vendor recognition in the 2017 Magic Quadrant report, among other industry accolades added lift to their business development throughout the year.
- Checkpoint Systems and IMCo Sign Reseller Agreement
- Cerasis adds Enterprise Parcel Shipping Mgmt For Complete Over-The-Road Transportation into TMS
- Smartrac’s Experiences Solution Wins IoT Global Award
- Barcoding, Inc Named As Partner Of The Year By StayLinked
- RFID Readers Market Estimated to Exhibit 12.3% CAGR Through 2027
- Breed Reply Invests in METRON and TAG Sensors
- Universal Robots Debuts at #MODEX, North America’s Largest Supply Chain Expo
- TEKLYNX Announces 2018 Release of Barcode Labeling Software Solutions
- How Do Businesses Choose Providers? Best Advertising Channel of 2018 Results Are In
- Beauty smart store in Morocco uses Keonn RFID floor mats
- Code Launches the CR4300N-A Case Above the Rest
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews