KARIYA (Japan) ―DENSO Corporation today unveiled its newest innovative satellite R&D teamin Israel, acceleratingadvanced technologies like automated driving, cybersecurity, and AI. Starting in April, DENSO’s R&D satellite will begin collaborating with local startups to pioneer new technologies.
This is the newest satellitein DENSO’s global R&D network located in key regions.DENSO distributescutting-edge R&Dfunctionsaround the world and works with local universities, research institutions, startups, and various other partners todevelopcompetitive products and technologies tailored to customersand regional characteristics.DENSO recently announced an initiative to broaden R&D capabilities outside Japan, and in 2017,started satellite R&D activities in Helsinki, Finlandfocusing on creating advanced technologies and services.
DENSO’s satellite R&D activities in Israelbuild on the country’s surge in innovative technologies in fields spanningcybersecurity, telecommunications, AI, sensing, and software. Israeli companies and tech startupshavean establishedtrack record for successful collaboration withcompanies overseas, andare expected to play a major role in globalinnovation across a number of fields.
DENSO will tap into Israel’s technology strengths to quickly develop more competitive technologies,both internally andthrough collaborative research with local companies and universities.The technologies and products developed in Israel will contribute to DENSO’s mission to deliver safe and sustainable mobility solutions that improve people’s lives and benefit the environment.
About DENSO Corporation
DENSO Corp., headquartered in Kariya, Aichi prefecture, Japan, is a leading global automotive supplier of advanced technology, systems and components in the areas of thermal, powertrain control, electronics and information and safety. Its customers include all the world's major carmakers. Worldwide, the company has more than 200 subsidiaries and affiliates in 38 countries and regions (including Japan) and employs more than 150,000 people. Consolidated global sales for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2017, totaled US$40.4 billion. Last fiscal year, DENSO spent 9.0 percent of its global consolidated sales on research and development. DENSO common stock is traded on the Tokyo and Nagoya stock exchanges. For more information, go towww.denso.com
--- more news for YOU!
- Clínica del Norte Selects Zebra Technologies to Modernize Patient and Asset Tracking
- VerifyMe Signs Licensing Agreement with Intelligent Packaging Solutions Provider eAgile
- Scandit Listed as a Retail Example in Gartner Report
- Hanmi Pharmaceutical Completes Innovation with RFID And 'Smart Plant'
- UltraShip named a “Notable TMS Vendor” in Gartner’s 2018 Report on Transportation Management Systems
- TEKLYNX General Manager Doug Niemeyer Named Supply & Demand Chain Executive 2018 Pro to Know
- Checkpoint Systems and IMCo Sign Reseller Agreement
- Cerasis adds Enterprise Parcel Shipping Mgmt For Complete Over-The-Road Transportation into TMS
- Smartrac’s Experiences Solution Wins IoT Global Award
- Barcoding, Inc Named As Partner Of The Year By StayLinked
- RFID Readers Market Estimated to Exhibit 12.3% CAGR Through 2027
- Breed Reply Invests in METRON and TAG Sensors
- Universal Robots Debuts at #MODEX, North America’s Largest Supply Chain Expo
- Bar code Labels
- Bar code Software
- Enterprise Labeling
- Tracking Software
- Inventory Management
- POS and Retail
- Make a code QR code
- Buy a bar code
- Request a quote