“With the launch of Redbox On Demand, we sought out a partner to help streamline our avails management, content ordering and pricing management processes,” said Lowell Bike, Director of Product Management at Redbox.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) April 03, 2018
Mediamorph, a cloud-based enterprise software company that helps media and entertainment clients get the most value from their content, announced today that Redbox, America’s destination for affordable and convenient new-release movie and video game rentals, will use Mediamorph’s industry-leading solutions to help it streamline the process of avails management and pricing.
Redbox offers DVD, Blu-ray Disc® and video game rentals through the nation’s largest network of more than 41,500 self-service entertainment kiosks. In December, the company launched Redbox® On Demand, its online streaming service, available on the Redbox website, the Redbox app for Android and iOS-enabled devices, as well as Apple TV, Chromecast, LG and Samsung Smart TVs and Roku®.
“With the launch of Redbox On Demand, we sought out a partner to help streamline our avails management, content ordering and pricing management processes,” said Lowell Bike, Director of Product Management at Redbox. “By leveraging Mediamorph’s cloud solution and industry-specific systems, we can seamlessly scale our content offering and ramp up to support consumer demand.”
“We are thrilled to support Redbox as it expands its growing digital content library and look forward to helping the company add even more titles to the Redbox On Demand offering,” said Rob Gardos, CEO of Mediamorph. “Using Mediamorph’s solutions, Redbox will be able to quickly scale, bringing more content and the right mix of offers to its customers.”
Mediamorph services the global media and entertainment industry by enabling its customers to get the most value from their content. Mediamorph’s cloud-based software helps its customers manage their content contracts, rights, financials and supply chain to optimize content usage, maximize content revenues and control content costs. For more information, please visit http://www.mediamorph.com.
With more than 5 billion rentals to date, Redbox is America’s leading source for affordable new release movie and video game rentals. Redbox offers DVD, Blu-ray Disc® and video-game rentals through the nation’s largest network of more than 41,500 conveniently located, self-service entertainment kiosks, and On Demand movies and TV shows, without a subscription. For more information, visit http://www.redbox.com.
More news from Barcode.com:
- InComm Named Innovative Business Partner of the Year by Speedway
- Three Largest Districts in Illinois Now Use TIPWeb for Asset Management
- Elatec RFID - Joseph Grillo appointed Chairman of the Board of Directors
- CyberData Adds SIP RFID Access Control And SIP RFID Keypad Access Control Devices To Its New Line
- New Balluff BIS VU-320 UHF RFID Reader for Flexible Manufacturing
- FoodLogiQ Secures $19.5M in Oversubscribed Financing Round
- Strategic Mobility Group, LLC Wins 2017 Global Partner Of The Year
- Bak USA Showcases Its Rugged, Windows-Based Tablet at #MODEX 18
- Rush University Medical Center First to Adopt Code's Soft-Scanning for Epic Rover
- RFID in Healthcare Market Size to Reach $3.89 Billion Till 2022
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.