HONG KONG, April 3, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Chinese artificial intelligence and robot maker Geek+ (Beijing Geekplus Technology) will be demonstrating its line of picking, moving and sortation robots at MODEX, the largest supply-chain trade show in the Americas.
Geek+ is a leading provider – and China's #1 supplier – of warehousing and logistics solutions in China and SE Asia. Now it is bringing its award-winning (Fortune Magazine's Top 15 Innovative Startups of China) technologies to Atlanta for Modex.
Founded in 2015, Geek+ has successfully shipped over 3,000 logistics and sorting robots and developed 10+ robotic products for more than 30 supply chain clients – all in less than three years. (See product line image below.)
Geek+ will be launching the P800 picking robot equipped with cutting-edge advanced SLAM laser navigation technology so that it can follow floor markings or navigate point-to-point. The P800 has a maximum load of 1,000 kg and can operate in temperatures from -22° to 122° making it ideal for handling refrigerated goods or working in un-air-conditioned spaces. Picking robots lift and carry portable shelves to packing stations. Geek+ will also be showing their S10 sorting robot which is used by China Post and their new M100 handling robot which can also be outfitted with the SLAM laser navigation for point-to-point transport.
"Research shows that material handling occupies 75 percent of labor costs, 25 percent of human resources, 55 percent of production space and 87 percent of production time. The main pain points to customers are wasted human resources and rising labor costs. On the other hand, the traditional AGV with fixed transporting track is no longer suitable for this high-demand and changeable market. As we begin to bring our products and services to North America, we really want supply chain business executives and MODEX attendees to visit our booth and see our solutions," said Geek+ CEO Yong Zheng.
Mr. Zheng will be at the show as will the full Geek+ marketing team of Lit, Jason, Carmen and Doris. Their booth is located in Hall B B621. (See map below.)
About Geek+ Robotics
Geek+ is well-funded (it has raised $61.5 million), has 300 employees, and provides one-stop AI and robotic solutions to enhance efficiency for users in logistics and warehouse management. Geek+ attempts to simplify steps in order fulfillment, material handling, and sorting using AI and robotics to reduce labor, optimize parcel consolidation and the picking process, and manage fleets of robots.
Geek+ has over 50 successful cases and 3,000+ robots working in some well-known enterprise warehouses. Geek+ is building a new manufacturing facility which they expect to come online mid-Summer. This will enable them to increase production from the current run rate of ~4,000 per year to ~10,000 per year.
To learn more about Geek+ Robotics, visit www.geekplusrobotics.com
-- more news:
- Dynamsoft Barcode Reader SDK v6.0 Improves Barcode Scanning Speed by 50 Percent
- AB&R to give away a free RFID site survey to #RFIDLive 2018 attendee
- Honeywell Announces New Software Platform For Connected Distribution Centers #MODEX
- #MODEX - Delta Electronics Unveils 30kW Wireless Charging Solutions for Material Handling
- Storage Equipment Safety Service returns to #MODEX and the North American Market
- Seegrid Expands Supervisor Fleet Management Software With Barcode Scanner Integration
- GS1 To Host Digital Convergence Forum June 6-7
- Two 4SIGHT Leaders Named 2018 Pros to Know by Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- A Message from Incoming SATO Holdings CEO Ryutaro Kotaki
- 10 THINGS YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS AT #MODEX 2018
- Mineral Supply Chain to be Transformed by Cobalt Blockchain and DLT Labs
- MTI Wireless Edge to Exhibit New Slim Antenna at #RFIDLIVE 2018, Orlando
- Zebra Technologies Given 5-Star Rating in CRN’s 2018 Partner Program Guide
- Panasonic and IDScan.net Announce First-Ever Handheld Passport Scanner
- Redbox Selects Mediamorph to Deliver Supply Chain Automation as it Expands its Digital Footprint
- Georgia SoftWorks to Exhibit Telnet Server and SSH Server at #Modex 2018
- InComm Named Innovative Business Partner of the Year by Speedway
- Three Largest Districts in Illinois Now Use TIPWeb for Asset Management
- Elatec RFID - Joseph Grillo appointed Chairman of the Board of Directors
- CyberData Adds SIP RFID Access Control And SIP RFID Keypad Access Control Devices To Its New Line
- New Balluff BIS VU-320 UHF RFID Reader for Flexible Manufacturing
- FoodLogiQ Secures $19.5M in Oversubscribed Financing Round
- Strategic Mobility Group, LLC Wins 2017 Global Partner Of The Year
- Bak USA Showcases Its Rugged, Windows-Based Tablet at #MODEX 18
- Rush University Medical Center First to Adopt Code's Soft-Scanning for Epic Rover
- RFID in Healthcare Market Size to Reach $3.89 Billion Till 2022
- Healthcare Packaging Market to Reach Double-Digit Growth Rates in Near Future:
- AIM - Let's Talk About Data Capture Technologies Free Workshop at #MODEX
- DENSO brings Advanced Automotive Technology R&D to Israel
- Clínica del Norte Selects Zebra Technologies to Modernize Patient and Asset Tracking
- VerifyMe Signs Licensing Agreement with Intelligent Packaging Solutions Provider eAgile
- Scandit Listed as a Retail Example in Gartner Report
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.