(PRWEB) April 09, 2018
AB&R® (American Barcode and RFID Inc.), a nationwide provider of proven supply chain solutions, will be exhibiting at RFID Journal Live! 2018, in Orlando, FL. AB&R® has announced they will be giving away an RFID Site Survey valued at $6,000 as a part of their RFID to the rescue contest.
RFID Journal Live! is the largest RFID event in the United States. AB&R® realized the benefits of RFID technology early. With over 20 years of RFID experience, they continue to make investments in understanding the developments of the technology and applications for businesses. “We’re not a manufacturer of products, the value we offer to our clients is making products such as RFID technology work with existing business systems to streamline operations and improve the overall performance of the supply chain,” says Gary Randall, VP of Sales, AB&R®. “The first step to any successful RFID project is a site survey to validate the technology will meet the business’ needs.”
RFID site surveys from AB&R® include a thorough review of the business’ requirements typically performed on-site. Determining any and all constraints for the given project are uncovered and documented with recommendations for a proposed solution. The length of a site survey varies based on use case, number of locations, and complexities of the environment. An RFID site survey from AB&R® is the first phase of their proven solution process that has led to the successful completion of projects over the company’s 38+ year history.
AB&R® will be giving away an RFID site survey to the winner of their RFID to the rescue contest. Anyone interested in entering the contest can stop by the AB&R® booth, 1635 or visit http://www.abr.com/rfidjournal-contest for more details.
Since 1980, AB&R® (American Barcode and RFID) has been a nationally-recognized integrator of proven solutions that drive efficiency and productivity in the supply chain. Those solutions include asset tracking, inventory management, work force mobilization, wireless networking, and the managed services to support them all. For further information about AB&R®, please visit http://www.abr.com.
AB&R® and the AB&R® logo are registered trademarks of American Barcode and RFID, Inc. All other logos, product names and brand references appearing in this document are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective holders.
- Honeywell Announces New Software Platform For Connected Distribution Centers #MODEX
- #MODEX - Delta Electronics Unveils 30kW Wireless Charging Solutions for Material Handling
- Storage Equipment Safety Service returns to #MODEX and the North American Market
- Seegrid Expands Supervisor Fleet Management Software With Barcode Scanner Integration
- GS1 To Host Digital Convergence Forum June 6-7
- Two 4SIGHT Leaders Named 2018 Pros to Know by Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- A Message from Incoming SATO Holdings CEO Ryutaro Kotaki
- 10 THINGS YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS AT #MODEX 2018
- Mineral Supply Chain to be Transformed by Cobalt Blockchain and DLT Labs
- MTI Wireless Edge to Exhibit New Slim Antenna at #RFIDLIVE 2018, Orlando
- Zebra Technologies Given 5-Star Rating in CRN’s 2018 Partner Program Guide
- Panasonic and IDScan.net Announce First-Ever Handheld Passport Scanner
- Redbox Selects Mediamorph to Deliver Supply Chain Automation as it Expands its Digital Footprint
- Georgia SoftWorks to Exhibit Telnet Server and SSH Server at #Modex 2018
- InComm Named Innovative Business Partner of the Year by Speedway
- Three Largest Districts in Illinois Now Use TIPWeb for Asset Management
- Elatec RFID - Joseph Grillo appointed Chairman of the Board of Directors
- CyberData Adds SIP RFID Access Control And SIP RFID Keypad Access Control Devices To Its New Line