The RS50 series combines industrial device powers and commercial smartphone operations in perfect harmony.
Plano, TX (PRWEB) April 09, 2018
CipherLab USA, a global leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of Automatic Identification and Data Capture/Collection products and systems, will showcase its latest line of rugged mobile computers and barcode scanners at the MODEX 2018 from April 9-12. The exhibition is held at Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta GA. All the MODEX 2018 attendees can visit the booth # B2310. CipherLab will introduce new rugged RS50 Series Android Touch Mobile Computer and 9700 Series Industrial Mobile Computer designed to address the demand in warehouse, logistics, and supply chain operations.
The 9700 series industrial mobile computer performs with versatility and functionality, while maintaining industrial ruggedness. Fully protected with IP65 standards, 9700 series' multiple reader options of laser, 2D imager, extended range laser and near/far 2D imager give users a wide range of data collection options. Its 3 keypad options deliver user friendly usage at all times, In particular, the 53 alphanumeric key serves as an alternative for terminal emulation. The new 9700 mobile computer operates on Both Windows and Android platforms which enables fast and easy application development. Additionally, essential accessories such as pistol grip and software support makes operation simple with this handheld terminal.
The RS50 series also provides the ultimate mobility inside and outside the four walls. Reliable WiFi and LTE connections give RS50 constant connection to systems for clear and instant notifications of daily works. RS50’s dependable WiFi transmission features IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual band while providing strong roaming support. On top of it all, its advanced LTE option allows large file transfer, video streaming and remote access to back-end systems. Users can always stay connected with the RS50 series.
“The RS50 series combines industrial device powers and commercial smartphone operations in perfect harmony,” Luis Wu, general manager of CipherLab USA stated, “The design of the RS50 puts together durability, quality performance and power efficiency that will undoubtedly maximize productivity.”
CipherLab is a global leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of Automatic Identification and Data Capture/Collection products and systems. The company’s mobile computers and scanners are integrated into the networks of some of the world's best known logistics, retail, distribution, government installations and healthcare companies, helping them run more efficiently and effectively onsite and on the road. CipherLab USA is headquartered in Plano, TX. For more information, please visit http://www.cipherlab.com or like us at http://www.facebook.com/CipherlabUsa.
- JADAK Launches ThingMagic IZAR at #RFIDLive18 This Week
- Frazier Industrial Company to Hold Press Conference at #MODEX 2018
- #RFIDLive Lowry Solutions Announces New Software Platform Sonaria
- Softeon to Show Breakthrough Order Picking and Fulfillment Solution at #MODEX2018
- Top Chinese Logistics Robot Maker Geek+ Debuts at MODEX
- Dynamsoft Barcode Reader SDK v6.0 Improves Barcode Scanning Speed by 50 Percent
- AB&R to give away a free RFID site survey to #RFIDLive 2018 attendee
- Honeywell Announces New Software Platform For Connected Distribution Centers #MODEX
- #MODEX - Delta Electronics Unveils 30kW Wireless Charging Solutions for Material Handling
- Storage Equipment Safety Service returns to #MODEX and the North American Market
- Seegrid Expands Supervisor Fleet Management Software With Barcode Scanner Integration
- GS1 To Host Digital Convergence Forum June 6-7
- Two 4SIGHT Leaders Named 2018 Pros to Know by Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- A Message from Incoming SATO Holdings CEO Ryutaro Kotaki
- 10 THINGS YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS AT #MODEX 2018
- Mineral Supply Chain to be Transformed by Cobalt Blockchain and DLT Labs
- MTI Wireless Edge to Exhibit New Slim Antenna at #RFIDLIVE 2018, Orlando
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.