, ORLANDO (PRWEB) April 10, 2018
RFID Journal LIVE! Today FEIG Electronics, a leading global supplier of RFID readers and antennas, introduced a new UHF Gate Antenna designed to detect the RFID tags that pass in-between the gate, provide an accurate count of individuals and record their direction of travel. Offering sophisticated software algorithms in a discreet, modern design, the FEIG U500 Gate Antenna is ideal for event management, retail loss prevention, and access control.
RFID readers and antennas combine to create a well-defined detection zone that provides the perfect solution to monitor doorways, corridors or entrance and exit points. From preventing theft by detecting tagged items, to reading RFID-enabled tickets to streamline event entry, FEIG’s integrated RFID portal systems keep people and things moving to avoid bottlenecks while safeguarding valuable assets.
“The new FEIG UHF Gate Antenna addresses a variety of challenging applications, ranging from event management and monitoring secure areas to retail loss prevention and patient tracking in hospitals,” said Klaus Schoeke, vice president of technical sales and support for FEIG. “A unique feature of our UHF Gate Antenna is the ability to identify both the item and the direction in which assets and people are traveling. This capability, in combination with FEIG’s highly sophisticated software algorithm, prevents false reads caused by UHF tags outside the portal or false alarms; for example, when a customer returns an item to a store rather than leaving with it.”
“The small size, integrated design and versatile color options of the FEIG UHF Gate Antenna, enables an unobtrusive system that fits into the aesthetics of the surroundings while protecting valuable assets,” said Carsten Berlips, senior product manager, FEIG ELECTRONIC, Germany. “Plus the ability of FEIG’s software to suppress false alarms to eliminate unnecessary noise and inconvenience was important in the product design.”
The modern design of the FEIG U500 Gate Antenna includes alarm lights and the ability to work in stand-alone and EAS mode, as well as enabling a comfortable aisle width. Offering high read performance with 3D detection and an optional people counter, the UHF Gate Antenna is a versatile, cost-effective, integrated solution with easy installation.
Key features of the FEIG UHF Gate Antenna include:
- Excellent RFID Performance
- Modern Design
- Comfortable Aisle Width
- EAS/AFI Alarm Mode
- Integrated People Counter
- Sophisticated Software Algorithm
- False Alarm Suppression
- Flexible Integration with SDKs for Windows, Linux, Java and more
- International approvals: ETSI (Europe) - FCC (USA) - IC (Canada)
- Dimensions: 506mm x 1102mm x 103 mm
To learn more about the new UHF Gate Antenna, visit FEIG in Booth 1333 at RFID Journal LIVE!, April 10-12 in Orlando, Florida.
About FEIG ELECTRONICS, Inc.
FEIG Electronics, a leading global supplier of RFID readers and antennas, is one of the few suppliers worldwide offering RFID readers and antennas for all standard operating frequencies: LF (125 kHz), HF (13.56 MHz), UHF (860-960 MHz). A trusted pioneer in RFID with more than 50 years of industry experience, FEIG delivers unrivalled data collection, authentication and identification solutions, as well as secure contactless payment systems. FEIG readers, which are available for plug-in, desktop and handheld applications, support next-generation contactless credit cards, debit cards, smart cards, NFC and access control credentials to enable fast, accurate, reliable and secure transactions. For more information, visit: http://www.feig-electronics.com.
- JADAK Launches ThingMagic IZAR at #RFIDLive18 This Week
- CipherLab Exhibits Rugged Android Industrial Mobile Computer at #MODEX 2018
- Frazier Industrial Company to Hold Press Conference at #MODEX 2018
- #RFIDLive Lowry Solutions Announces New Software Platform Sonaria
- Softeon to Show Breakthrough Order Picking and Fulfillment Solution at #MODEX2018
- Top Chinese Logistics Robot Maker Geek+ Debuts at MODEX
- Dynamsoft Barcode Reader SDK v6.0 Improves Barcode Scanning Speed by 50 Percent
- AB&R to give away a free RFID site survey to #RFIDLive 2018 attendee
- Honeywell Announces New Software Platform For Connected Distribution Centers #MODEX
- #MODEX - Delta Electronics Unveils 30kW Wireless Charging Solutions for Material Handling
- Storage Equipment Safety Service returns to #MODEX and the North American Market
- Seegrid Expands Supervisor Fleet Management Software With Barcode Scanner Integration
- GS1 To Host Digital Convergence Forum June 6-7
- Two 4SIGHT Leaders Named 2018 Pros to Know by Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- A Message from Incoming SATO Holdings CEO Ryutaro Kotaki
- 10 THINGS YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS AT #MODEX 2018
- Mineral Supply Chain to be Transformed by Cobalt Blockchain and DLT Labs
- MTI Wireless Edge to Exhibit New Slim Antenna at #RFIDLIVE 2018, Orlando
- Zebra Technologies Given 5-Star Rating in CRN’s 2018 Partner Program Guide
- Panasonic and IDScan.net Announce First-Ever Handheld Passport Scanner
- Redbox Selects Mediamorph to Deliver Supply Chain Automation as it Expands its Digital Footprint
- Georgia SoftWorks to Exhibit Telnet Server and SSH Server at #Modex 2018
- InComm Named Innovative Business Partner of the Year by Speedway
- Three Largest Districts in Illinois Now Use TIPWeb for Asset Management
- Elatec RFID - Joseph Grillo appointed Chairman of the Board of Directors
- CyberData Adds SIP RFID Access Control And SIP RFID Keypad Access Control Devices To Its New Line
- New Balluff BIS VU-320 UHF RFID Reader for Flexible Manufacturing
- FoodLogiQ Secures $19.5M in Oversubscribed Financing Round
- Strategic Mobility Group, LLC Wins 2017 Global Partner Of The Year
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews