SEATTLE, April 9, 2018 – Impinj, Inc. (NASDAQ: PI), a leading provider and pioneer of RAIN RFID solutions, today announced the Impinj Channel Partner Program for companies that provide expertise and services to design, plan, and deploy Internet of Things (IoT) solutions. The global program is designed for resellers of the Impinj platform and includes tiered levels of engagement and greater collaboration with Impinj on joint sales, training, and support to help partners grow their business.
“Impinj’s vision is to deliver digital life for everyday items such as apparel, medical supplies, luggage, automobile parts, and more—extending the reach of the Internet by a factor of 1,000,” said Chris Diorio, Impinj CEO. “Channel partners play a critical role in our overall strategy for market penetration, share leadership, and cultivating a satisfied base of customers.”
The Impinj Channel Partner Program offers three levels of engagement: Gold, Silver, and Bronze. The tiers offer a range of benefits such as product and service discount structures, demo programs, sales strategy support, joint marketing activities, training, and access to the Impinj Partner Portal.
Partners gain access to the industry-leading Impinj platform that delivers RAIN RFID data to business applications—enabling automation and efficiencies in industries including retail, supply chain and logistics, and healthcare. Easy to deploy and use, Impinj offers the only integrated RAIN RFID platform spanning endpoints, connectivity, and software. Impinj and partners help businesses globally increase sales, improve efficiency, and delight customers.
“Whether partners are new to RAIN RFID solutions or are seeking to expand their business, the Impinj Channel Partner Program is designed to help them win business and deliver successful projects that create value for their customers,” said Jeff Dossett, Impinj executive vice president of sales and marketing. “We’re excited to support our partners as they build innovative IoT solutions that bring agility and insight to businesses and consumer applications.”
Join the Impinj Channel Partner Program by visiting https://www.impinj.com/partner-program/.
Impinj (NASDAQ: PI) wirelessly connects billions of everyday items such as apparel, medical supplies, and automobile parts to consumer and business applications such as inventory management, patient safety, and asset tracking. The Impinj platform uses RAIN RFID to deliver timely information about these items to the digital world, thereby enabling the Internet of Things.www.impinj.com
- more news:
- Toshiba Introduces Affordable Print and Apply System at #MODEX 2018
- RFID Innovations You Can Touch: Smartrac at RFID Journal Live! 2018
- #MODEX JLT Mobile Computers Bridges the Technology Gap with Deployment Services Capability
- CipherLab Showcases 1860 Series Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader at #RFIDLive
- New FEIG UHF RFID Gate Antenna Offers Outstanding Performance to Ease Bottlenecks, Eliminate False Alarms
- JADAK Launches ThingMagic IZAR at #RFIDLive18 This Week
- CipherLab Exhibits Rugged Android Industrial Mobile Computer at #MODEX 2018
- Frazier Industrial Company to Hold Press Conference at #MODEX 2018
- #RFIDLive Lowry Solutions Announces New Software Platform Sonaria
- Softeon to Show Breakthrough Order Picking and Fulfillment Solution at #MODEX2018
- Top Chinese Logistics Robot Maker Geek+ Debuts at MODEX
- AB&R to give away a free RFID site survey to #RFIDLive 2018 attendee
- Honeywell Announces New Software Platform For Connected Distribution Centers #MODEX
- #MODEX - Delta Electronics Unveils 30kW Wireless Charging Solutions for Material Handling
- Storage Equipment Safety Service returns to #MODEX and the North American Market
- Seegrid Expands Supervisor Fleet Management Software With Barcode Scanner Integration
- GS1 To Host Digital Convergence Forum June 6-7
- Two 4SIGHT Leaders Named 2018 Pros to Know by Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- A Message from Incoming SATO Holdings CEO Ryutaro Kotaki
- 10 THINGS YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS AT #MODEX 2018
- Mineral Supply Chain to be Transformed by Cobalt Blockchain and DLT Labs
- MTI Wireless Edge to Exhibit New Slim Antenna at #RFIDLIVE 2018, Orlando