AUSTIN, Texas (PRWEB) April 19, 2018
Baxter Planning Systems (Baxter), the pioneer and recognized leader in inventory planning and optimization solutions for the service supply chain, announced today that it has won the 2018 “Excellence in Supply Chain Software Solutions” award from Palo Alto Networks, a leading provider of enterprise security solutions. The award was presented at Palo Alto Networks’ annual Operations Vendor Appreciation event in San Jose, California.
Palo Alto Networks deploys Prophet by Baxter for its World Wide Operations Organization to plan and forecast same- and next-day service parts inventory supporting its global base of next-generation enterprise security customers. Since 2014, Palo Alto Networks has combined the adoption of the Prophet software with Baxter’s planning services to realize the full benefits of the solution.
Palo Alto Networks leverages Baxter’s Planning as a Service (PaaS) offering and relies on Baxter’s planning expertise to perform bimodal planning operations defined by a combination of both tactical and strategic activities. This allows the Palo Alto Networks’ logistics team to focus on the more strategic aspects of delivering great customer experiences. The award acknowledges the successful partnership between the two companies to continually pursue best practices as driven by Baxter’s Best Practice Scorecard.
“We are honored to be recognized by the Palo Alto Network’s team for the results we have achieved with our partnership. This award was made possible by collaboration with Palo Alto Networks in the pursuit of continuous improvement. We look forward to continuing the journey towards supply chain excellence with this dedicated team,” said Baxter CEO, Chuck Moeling.
About Palo Alto Networks
Palo Alto Networks is the next-generation security company, leading a new era in cybersecurity by safely enabling applications and preventing cyber breaches for tens of thousands of organizations worldwide. Built with an innovative approach and highly differentiated cyberthreat prevention capabilities, Palo Alto Networks’ game-changing security platform delivers security far superior to legacy or point products, safely enables daily business operations, and protects an organization’s most valuable assets. Find out more at http://www.paloaltonetworks.com.
About Baxter Planning Systems
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, with employees around the globe, Baxter Planning Systems was founded in 1993 by Greg Baxter, who saw the need for a proprietary solution to address the lack of planning technologies in the market.
Now a worldwide leader in aftermarket supply chain software, Baxter helps customers plan billions in service parts inventory every day. The list of Fortune 500 enterprises and growing startups deploying solutions from Baxter include Verizon, RICOH, Stanley Black and Decker, NetApp, SONY, Johnson & Johnson, and many others. Baxter’s differentiated combination of a SaaS platform featuring planning as a service (PaaS) enables sophisticated supply chain organizations to deliver dramatic improvements in post-sales service levels while increasing profitability and cash flow.
-More news for you:
- Supply Chain Consultants Launch Smartphone Display Cost and Forecast Report
- E Ink and Faubel Unveil the Med Label to Revolutionize the Clinical Trial Supply Chain
- ScanSource to Announce Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2018 Results on May 8, 2018
- Fully Autonomous Indoor Aerial Vehicles For Warehouses
- GlobalVision Unveils Scanner for Quick & Easy inspection of Bottles, Tubes and Cans
- ShipStation Announces New Enhancements to Scan to Print Shipping Workflow
- Michael Wai to Lead Smartrac’s APAC Sales Team, Targeting Accelerated IoT Solutions Growth
- Mobile Scan-and-go Shopping: The Future of Retail is Now
- SMC³ Announces Connections 2018 Lineup
- Zebra Unveils Card Printing Solution Designed to ‘Fit Everywhere #RFIDLive
- Supply Chain Modernization Among Major Themes at 2018 TPA Supply Chain Conference
- NASA Leader Honored by AIM North America #RFIDLive
- AsReader Allows Smartphones to be Used as Professional Barcode Readers
- #RFIDLive -Powercast Demonstrates Industry’s First Batteryless Electronic UHF Retail Price Tag
- Surface Trak - Tool Tracking System Uses RFID
- Checkpoint Adds Mini NeedleLok Retail Theft Solution Tag
- Impinj Announces Enhanced Channel Partner Program
- Toshiba Introduces Affordable Print and Apply System at #MODEX 2018
- RFID Innovations You Can Touch: Smartrac at RFID Journal Live! 2018
- #MODEX JLT Mobile Computers Bridges the Technology Gap with Deployment Services Capability
- CipherLab Showcases 1860 Series Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader at #RFIDLive
- Bar code Labels
- Bar code Software
- Enterprise Labeling
- Tracking Software
- Inventory Management
- POS and Retail
- Make a code QR code
- Buy a bar code
- Request a quote
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.