MOKENA, Ill., April 24, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- ConnectSx, a software company providing SaaS solutions that support and strengthen the surgical value chain, has launched ConnectSx vTrakr, a free mobile app that helps medical device sales reps simplify the process of managing inventory and surgical cases.
vTrakr allows users to easily manage their inventory on hand, creating a secure digital record that simplifies today's highly manual processes. vTrakr lets users: schedule and manage surgical cases, assign inventory to scheduled cases, request inventory from medical device manufacturers or distributors, manage expirations, mark device use instantly, record purchase orders, and electronically generate and share device use tickets and invoices to accelerate payment. Inventory can be entered via UDI barcode scan, FDA device search, history search, or basic text input — making it easy for device reps to keep track of what they have and gain greater visibility into what they need.
"We know surgical device reps have many demands on their time," said ConnectSx CEO Chris Riedel. "Managing inventory should help them generate new value, not create additional burden. By removing the burden of manual record keeping, vTrakr helps reduce errors and minimize wasted time that ultimately cuts into the bottom line. We're confident this tool will not only improve individual efficiency, but will help support positive patient outcomes, which is why we are offering it for free."
When the vTrakr inventory app is integrated with the full ConnectSx suite of apps, users can gain 360-degree visibility throughout the entire surgical value chain. By connecting this traditionally siloed device data into one unified platform, ConnectSx helps users manage information more accurately and effectively — creating the potential for new business insights, improved workflow, operational efficiency, and device innovation.
More information about the features of the ConnectSx platform are available on the company's website: www.connectsx.com/platform.
- Avery Dennison Announces First Quarter 2018 Results
- Zebra Technologies to Release First Quarter Results on May 8
- Upland Software Enables End-to-End Supply Chain Visibility and Control in Latest Release
- 42Gears Mobility Systems and Barcotec Announce Partnership
- Seaweed-Based Bar Codes For Food Labeling
- Kapsch Awarded Contract to Upgrade RFID Toll Collection Equipment on Maryland Roads
- Jack Hamilton Joins Positek RFID Team to Expand Healthcare Market Proficiency
- Tulip Launches the Industry's First Digital Manufacturing Quick-Start Kit
- Asset Panda Introduces Integration Support for Jamf
- FoodLogiQ Names Bjerknes to Board of Directors
- MedSpeed Names Dan Blake Chief Technology Officer
- Socket Mobile Announces 2018 First Quarter Results Release Date and Conference Call
- VerifyMe Reports 2017 Financial Results - Non-GAAP Adjusted EBITDA Improves 38%
- World’s First Wireless Charging Bluetooth Tracker Card
- Baxter Wins Award for “Excellence in Supply Chain Software Solutions” from Palo Alto Networks®
- Supply Chain Consultants Launch Smartphone Display Cost and Forecast Report
- E Ink and Faubel Unveil the Med Label to Revolutionize the Clinical Trial Supply Chain
- ScanSource to Announce Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2018 Results on May 8, 2018
- Fully Autonomous Indoor Aerial Vehicles For Warehouses