AUSTIN, Texas, April 23, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Upland Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: UPLD), a leader in cloud-based Enterprise Work Management software, today announced the latest release of its Ultriva Lean Execution Suite (LES) platform. This release incorporates customer-driven innovations from Upland's global manufacturing customers who requested critical operational and financial enhancements to address functionality gaps in their existing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
Upland's Ultriva LES platform supports global manufacturers with a cloud-based supply chain platform that can be deployed through individual modules or as a fully integrated solution, enabling end-to-end visibility across extended enterprise value chains, improved collaboration, workflow-driven process execution, automated alerting, and comprehensive reporting. Ultriva LES modules include an electronic Kanban (e-Kanban) closed-loop system, a Collaborative Supply Portal (CSP), a Lean Factory Management (LFM), a Collaborative Demand Portal (CDP), and a Supplier Quality Management System (S-QMS).
"From Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and Kanban replenishment to discrete orders, seasonal demand items, and VMI/consignment inventory management, Upland's updated Ultriva CSP module provided Brunswick Boat Group and our supply chain partners with the tools we needed to quickly and cost effectively transition from individual actors responding to day-to-day supply chain disruptions to strategic partners managing responsive and adaptive enterprise value chains," said Matt Long, Director, Operations Information Systems & Technology at Brunswick Corporation.
Key benefits of this release include:
- Better visibility, tracking, and control of VMI/consignment inventories, 'Supplier Promise Date' management workflows, and e-Kanban auto-resizing tools
- Streamlined order management and order fulfillment with a new Oracle internal requisition/internal sales order (IR/ISO) integration point
- In-bound supply chain process optimized through raw material supplier and third-party logistics (3PL) provider RFID tagging, and 1D and 2D barcode labeling
- Improved compliance by suppliers through new item-master and supplier-master rules that enforce the entry of traceability data and document linking upon order shipment
- Enhanced data security and service integrity from migrating to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Streamlined user experience through modernized user interface, updated navigation pane, and configurable drag-and-drop dashboards
- 42Gears Mobility Systems and Barcotec Announce Partnership
- Seaweed-Based Bar Codes For Food Labeling
- Kapsch Awarded Contract to Upgrade RFID Toll Collection Equipment on Maryland Roads
- Jack Hamilton Joins Positek RFID Team to Expand Healthcare Market Proficiency
- Tulip Launches the Industry's First Digital Manufacturing Quick-Start Kit
- Asset Panda Introduces Integration Support for Jamf
- FoodLogiQ Names Bjerknes to Board of Directors
- MedSpeed Names Dan Blake Chief Technology Officer
- Socket Mobile Announces 2018 First Quarter Results Release Date and Conference Call
- VerifyMe Reports 2017 Financial Results - Non-GAAP Adjusted EBITDA Improves 38%
- World’s First Wireless Charging Bluetooth Tracker Card
- Baxter Wins Award for “Excellence in Supply Chain Software Solutions” from Palo Alto Networks®
- Supply Chain Consultants Launch Smartphone Display Cost and Forecast Report
- E Ink and Faubel Unveil the Med Label to Revolutionize the Clinical Trial Supply Chain
- ScanSource to Announce Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2018 Results on May 8, 2018
- Fully Autonomous Indoor Aerial Vehicles For Warehouses
- GlobalVision Unveils Scanner for Quick & Easy inspection of Bottles, Tubes and Cans
- ShipStation Announces New Enhancements to Scan to Print Shipping Workflow
- Michael Wai to Lead Smartrac’s APAC Sales Team, Targeting Accelerated IoT Solutions Growth
- Mobile Scan-and-go Shopping: The Future of Retail is Now
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews